RPGM Girl Natsuki: Impregnaria Village and the 5 Shrines [natyusyo]

KCRequiem

Apr 28, 2020
Honestly it kinda makes me sad knowing that after the game comes out and We all played it and get over it. Its just gonna be like what we always do in the other Threads. abandoning it, anyway Im always Grateful to you guys. Im gonna really miss this thread and the people I interact with It's almost a year now since the game announced and We all participate in this thread. hopefully I'll see you all again in a next thread just like the last time. I really respect and appreciate the efforts Brothers and the Unity of the Brotherhood. Thank You View attachment 3555090
It's funny to think that at first Amazon making Yuka 1st game just for fun, he never make it as huge project and tbf he isn't widely known/popular artist let alone game maker, yet here we are fucking hyping his FOURTH game release which also his SECOND original title for his game (which adopted from his original doujin), i'm glad Amazon finally get the recognition he deserve.
Also this is probably the only thread i'm active on since i only open f95 just for the games, thanks for al the share you guys, i mean it.

Reksaider

Feb 17, 2018

Average 10 sec. out and no translation fans VS Average waiting years for translation enjoyers.

Reactions: Ryuki_time