RPGM Girl Natsuki: Impregnaria Village and the 5 Shrines [natyusyo]

PEPEsc

Jan 23, 2022
Guys, I think I know now how to activate the second and, by extension, the other shrines. You must do ALL that concerns the lvl 0 and lvl 1 of ''Lust'' (Do not know how to call it). I mean, every single thing; all the sexual and non-sexual activities!

Silvist

May 20, 2017
Yea I'm still missing one scene and I've done 2 of the endings.

Screenshot_20240419_234842_JoiPlay.jpg

Also to use the gatcha machine you need a computer chip or cartridge. I'm still missing like 4 pics from the gatcha, and that last one will only net me 1

Timkerball

Apr 10, 2023
would like to ask a selfish request, can any1 send me a save file from second shrine onwards i cant activate my 2nd shrine

• Hey there
Reactions: shap

KCRequiem

Apr 28, 2020
Best to wait for justxux's translation by the time it's out the game will be playable with no bugs.
yeah in current state the game still have few bug also you either stick with playing raw jp and be clueless about everything or play with barely recognizeable english from mtl (sorry for the one who making the mtl, no offense btw) as for now.
the thing is we already can try the "full" game to ease out our curiousity, also this game badly need a guide with how atrocious the item placement are lmao.