RPGM Girl Natsuki: Impregnaria Village and the 5 Shrines [natyusyo]

Zeleous

Aug 31, 2018
How do I get Natsu pregnant? I got her to be creampied by almost every man (and monkey) in town and still nothing

I'm running the MTL some hero here shared. Only who hasn't filled her yet is the pregnancy fetish guy

EDIT: NG+ stuff

Last edited:

SuperMedic

Jul 18, 2018
the text scrolls out of some dialog boxes but other than that i'm getting along fine. will do fine own until we get a proper translation
do people know how to fix this issue with text scrolling out of the dialogue boxes or do people just deal with it

Silvist

May 20, 2017
How do I get Natsu pregnant? I got her to be creampied by almost every man (and monkey) in town and still nothing

I'm running the MTL some hero here shared. Only who hasn't filled her yet is the pregnancy fetish guy

EDIT: NG+ stuff
Only way I found was to go into the shrine recollection area and open the chest. The chest has a key that opens the dresser next to where you sleep to change day and night.

Only at night does it let you change to nude, but you can set the rate of preggo to like 100%. I'm not sure what the base chance is.

I don't remember what the preq was to open the chest. But I think it's related to getting most of the events, minus the cow hut which requires preggo.

PEPEsc

Jan 23, 2022
I don't know how to start the story of the character who is in the house with the grave sign that allows exchanging things with the ghost. If anyone knows, please tell me how.
Try earning all the possible scenes with the boy and the guy that are in the inn, where you can sleep. It should appear a circle in front of a tree, in the area that is after your first encounter with the bandana guy!

Reactions: sunny2377

WorldEndDominator

Aug 26, 2021
ive searched everywhere and i cannot find these scenes. i think it is from the festival event but i dont know how to trigger it. I already have the festival costume and yukata

EDIT: nvm i had to unlock all scenes then reload my save for the festival poster to appear

Last edited:
Reactions: Diegoz and Salladz