RPGM Girl Natsuki: Impregnaria Village and the 5 Shrines [natyusyo]

Impogi

May 20, 2022
Honestly it kinda makes me sad knowing that after the game comes out and We all played it and get over it. Its just gonna be like what we always do in the other Threads. abandoning it, anyway Im always Grateful to you guys. Im gonna really miss this thread and the people I interact with It's almost a year now since the game announced and We all participate in this thread. hopefully I'll see you all again in a next thread just like the last time. I really respect and appreciate the efforts Brothers and the Unity of the Brotherhood. Thank You View attachment 3555090
I hope to see more from the amazon fans such as yourself, I'll keep doing what I can to support the circle and the fandom. Can't wait to play the game

• Red Heart
Reactions: JoleeBi

JoleeBi

Apr 3, 2021
[Don't open if you're waiting for the translation][Someone's gonna have to show me where these damn sticks are, I found 4, the dude doesn't accept, I'm gonna lose my SHIT. *ahem* Where's the fifth stick people?]
Hey brother it's been a while where have you been? The party just started and you're late.

Reactions: Impogi

SgtScythe

Feb 4, 2022
Hey brother it's been a while where have you been? The party just started and you're late.
I've been watching the party, I just didn't say nothing, lmao. Don't mind me. Bottoms up to drinking in Natsuki's aura. (P. S. : assist me with these damn sticks, if you can of course <3, before I punch a wall)

• Wow
Reactions: Impogi and JoleeBi

JoleeBi

Apr 3, 2021
I've been watching the party, I just didn't say nothing, lmao. Don't mind me. Bottoms up to drinking in Natsuki's aura. (P. S. : assist me with these damn sticks, if you can of course <3, before I punch a wall)
Have you played the game or you're still waiting for a Proper Translation?