[S>Artist 2D] Paid (Update: 23.03.2023) Paintover and AI generated images

Bimer1

Nov 14, 2019
Updated this thread to include my workflow and an additional service. Future updates will most likely include different styles, when I'am confident enough, that the results are most likely to be a success.

Skills:
2D art, generating images with AI and editing/painting over them manually.

Preferred method of contact:
dm me

Employment Type & Rates:
There are two separate services I offer.

Service #1: generating art with AI.
Service #2: editing/painting over art manually.

For more Info, read below.

Availability:
Open

Service #1: ~25€/h

I will explain pretty much what you get and can expect, when you hire me for this service.
You should have an idea of what you want. For this example we go with a redhead with ponytail and big tits in a standing pose.. (pretty generic, but it will fulfill it's purpose as example).
With this information, I will generate a dozen or more lowres pictures, where you can choose from. The reason it's low res right now, is to save time. The higher the resolution, the longer the image will take to diffuse. About 15min were spent for these 20 images.

standing_grid.png

Let's say out of these 20 images you prefer the middle one in the top row.
lowres_ex.png

I now take this image, and diffuse it in higher quality/resolution.

highres_ex.png

The high res diffusion can take anywhere from 2-10 mins, depending on the settings.

Theoretically there would be more time left for you to request another dozen of lowres samples to chose from or if you like more than one sample in the first batch, it's possible to scale it to highres too. I charge for every started hour.

So now we have this picture, but its imperfect and you might want to use it as sprite for example. This is where service#2 starts.

Service #2: 10€+ depending on complexity. I'd like to avoid anything over 50€ since that amount of complexity would mean, that my skill is not sufficient enough.

Let's take the example and remove the background (10€) and fix the hands (and a bit of the hair, since part of it makes no sense) (20€)

sprite.png

Other example where I had to fix the left hand of male and female, right leg of the female and a small adjustment to her anus (25€)

gif_doggy.gif

Other Work Samples:

Some more thumbnails:

impen.png
doggy.png

different aspect ratio:

cowgirlwidescreen.png

Some more fixing stuff:

example1.png example2.png

Last edited:
Reactions: The Masked Man

BGC

Feb 7, 2023
Hey, please DM me. I do not have enough comments on this acc to message you first.

Bimer1

Nov 14, 2019
great, do you have any prices for that?
Is there any way to message you in private? I want to update this thread in the coming days with specific prices after I done some more testing with the software, so I dont want to make it public right now. (that's for the generating the Image with AI part)
As for the removing the background (done manually, since AI can't do that as of now) I would charge 10-15 € per piece, depending on the piece.

Bimer1

Nov 14, 2019
ehhh..

That's neat, gotta look into that.

Edit: I really hoped, that It would do a good job with the difficult/time consuming part, which are the edges, inclusions and finer details like hair. Gotta test some more, but it seems rough around the edges... *badum tss*

Last edited: