Update calendar

El bacca Del Chew

Apr 3, 2017
Hello,
I was looking for some kind of update calendar and haven't found one, I saw a post about it from @fauxplayer , then I think we can make here a post which would be, as often as possible, edited with the major games expected release date.
The reason for this is keeping tabs on the next updates because even if you can find infos in each thread and on patreon, a single one seems to be more convenient and less time consuming.
With your help, we may have a nice informative thread and with time will be more consistent/complete.
IMPORTANT: it won't be possible with this form to follow EVERY games on the forum so, let sticks to the well known ones and only to new content updates, not the bugfixes !

February 9/12: ADVENTURES OF WILLY D
February 13: GENERAL PRACTITIONER
February 15: MY GIRLFRIEND'S AMNESIA
February 15/16: SECOND HAPPINESS
February 16: MAN OF THE HOUSE.
February 16(around): THE TWIST
February 23: THE TYRANT
February 24: MY CUTE COUSIN
February 24(around) : MY SWEET NEIGHBORS

@Carlo S @RWaites @armion82 : Sorry to bother guys but as you are among the most active and informed users on this forum, i thought you might be able to help. If you got the time and the will, otherwise thanks and apologizes for the "call out".

Reactions: fauxplayer

DarthSeduction

Lord of Passion
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
I mean... I'm on here every day... I click latest updates when I'm bored. I never miss a release.