Update on Excessm's newest game - Mines Canary (2022)

zebrafuxx

Sep 8, 2021
EDIT: The game was released in July 2022. You can find it here:
F95 - https://f95zone.to/threads/colour-coded-table-game-mines-canary-final-excessm.124736/
DLsite -

----------------------------
(originally posted before game was released)
Hi everyone! I haven't seen any buzz on it, so I wanted to put together a post about the current state of excessm's newest game.

Please bear with me as my Japanese is intermediate at best, but I took the liberty of trying to understand excessm's most recent ci-en post [ ].

What kind of game is it?
Basically, it will be a table-top color-matching game where you play against girls. Presumably, if you lose, you will see some h-content. I'm sure it goes deeper than that, but I wasn't able to figure out much more. Excessm says that this game is like something called , (don◯yara) but I have no idea what that is, nor could I find anything about it online... Please chime in if you know what it means!

When will it be out?
Sometime in 2022. Excessm explains that they "want to finish a significant portion by April".

There's a couple pictures below from this update and previous ones. PLEASE go support excessm!! They're making some of the greatest h-games on the market.

That's all I got for now. I'll keep my eye out for any big updates.
-z

em3.jpg embanner.jpg em2.jpg em1.jpg

Last edited:

Poogers

Jan 15, 2020
first (?) demo, but no English support at all. From what I have gathered you have to make a hand of 3 triples of three different colors or 6 of one and 3 of another color. Beyond that I don't understand the complexities of the rules or how the girls win sometimes.

Onyxzz

Jul 21, 2018
Hey, I have a problem with the girls CG. They appear completely white and I cannot use the edit function. Do you have the same issue?

zebrafuxx

Sep 8, 2021
first (?) demo, but no English support at all. From what I have gathered you have to make a hand of 3 triples of three different colors or 6 of one and 3 of another color. Beyond that I don't understand the complexities of the rules or how the girls win sometimes.
You have to make an account on ci-en and follow to download. I have no idea how the game is supposed to be played but the animations are decent!

rosen07

Oct 20, 2019
is there an unlocked gallery in the demo, or do you have to play through it to unlock stuff? the rules of the game go over my head as there is no english option.

zebrafuxx

Sep 8, 2021
Here's another update, sad news for us English-speakers:

excessm has explicitly stated that they have no plans to translate Mines Canary into English. Let's hope there's a talented translator out there who can help us out :)

simsalabim

Apr 29, 2017
I do like me some Excessm, but I wish it was another RPG/fighting game. :LOL:
This looks nice, hope we get some kind of instructions on how to play it properly. It's... confusing.

Reactions: zebrafuxx

skwr_boi

Mar 12, 2021
Hey, I have a problem with the girls CG. They appear completely white and I cannot use the edit function. Do you have the same issue?
I had no issues so far with the CGs but the edit function isn't accessible unless you actually buy it.

RobBob17

Mar 18, 2018
My textractor keeps on crashing because of the usual Unity problems, has anyone else managed to isolate the right thread hook for the game text? If you have then could you please share the config file here?