Update on Lexi

Chatterbox

Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Hey guys, my game is starting to take shape. I'm nearing an alpha release sometime in late July or early August. Just wanted to post a couple more renders of Lexi. My first release will be public. If anyone wants to keep tabs on my progress, check out my page.

Lexi for patreon2.jpg

Lexi for Patreon 5.jpg

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Yup ... you and me both .. not the Travis we Wish for every waking day light ...

Game is on permanent hiatus ... along with the page associated with it ... and DEv moved on ...
...to a $#@%!@ rav 8 dark cat eyes and mushy foggy smog silhouettes around biker boiz:oops::eek::censored:o_O:cautious:

Chatterbox

Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Yup ... you and me both .. not the Travis we Wish for every waking day light ...

Game is on permanent hiatus ... along with the page associated with it ... and DEv moved on ...
...to a $#@%!@ rav 8 dark cat eyes and mushy foggy smog silhouettes around biker boiz:oops::eek::censored:o_O:cautious:
If you had read the Lexi thread or asked me, you would know that Lexi is back in development, with me on the development team.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Go Become a Rock Star and Live like that ... sure you can hang on to them rocker chicks till lexi ...
resurfaces;)!

Osamabeenfappin

Nov 24, 2019
I feel like tall are telegraphing Jason bei g a bad guy pretty hard. And the wife is either cheating or strung out.

Dec 14, 2021
I really want the game to come out again the way it was and nothing has changed very much, I'm waiting for good luck to the developer with this super game

Reactions: El Diablo_ON