Update on Phantom in Middleton Park

shiza

Mar 6, 2017
Hey guys

So the demo is still being worked on. The story has been written and implemented into the game. The code is working properly and we're adding new art assets to the game all the time.

The thing that is taking the most time is art because there is a lot of art going into this demo. We are working towards making this project look as finished as possible. that means we are making backgrounds and a extensive sprite catalog that will help speed up future production of the game. not to mention some characters will be wearing more then just the regular clothes. kim for instance will have her mission, casual, and pajama clothes in the game. So we will keep you guys posted about the project and give teases of the game without spoiling the story or the fun nsfw scenes.

speaking of nsfw scenes the game will have 5 scenes with their own dedicated art. So there won't be any sprites bashing together to be called sex scenes. The demo will also have numerous character building scenes with bonnie, kim, ron, ember, shego and some "minor" characters as well.

if you have any questions feel free to ask.

also here's a link to our preview gallery. Hope you guys are excited about this project as we are.

captainJugs

Jun 7, 2017
Looking forward to checking it out.
The artwork looks great, reminds me of the early PC games with EGA colour palette (16 colours i think), except your is high res obviously.

The only problem i have, and it is just the way I see things, is with the characters. I keep seeing a moustache instead of a mouth. I don't know, it may be just me.

Otherwise everything looks awesome, I'll be keep an eye out for the demo!

Reactions: muttdoggy

revan335

Aug 5, 2016
I quite like the environments and the character art. Your artist is a skilled one. Will the game have individual routes for the different characters. I'm not really into Kim but Bonnie on the other hand...

shiza

Mar 6, 2017
I quite like the environments and the character art. Your artist is a skilled one. Will the game have individual routes for the different characters. I'm not really into Kim but Bonnie on the other hand...
yes, you don't need to interact with all the females to progress with others. each love interests will have a make it or break it point. it may take a while but in the future their will also be some automatic deal breakers for certain relationships like dating both Kim and Bonnie. not saying its impossible to get them together but you'll have to follow a pretty precise path to do so.

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
I agree with the "mustache" instead of lip perspective. Can we add a touch of color to the girl's lips? :D

Reactions: captainJugs

Dfpboy

Jul 23, 2017
Looking forward to checking it out.
The artwork looks great, reminds me of the early PC games with EGA colour palette (16 colours i think), except your is high res obviously.

The only problem i have, and it is just the way I see things, is with the characters. I keep seeing a moustache instead of a mouth. I don't know, it may be just me.

Otherwise everything looks awesome, I'll be keep an eye out for the demo!
Defiantly see the mustache part. Dident see it at first now I can't un see it !