Seeking Updated parody list?

tpopop

Feb 26, 2020
I like parody games, but I don't really know which ones are good or even out there. I know of a few, but I can't seem to find any real lists compiled of many of them. Can people post links to parody games here? Be it a parody of a game, cartoon, movie, anime, or comic. Just start slapping them all down for future people to find.

Just post a link and then say what it parodies please. It'd make things easier to archive for future viewing

Try to post things that are not abandoned unless they have a significant amount of content to warrant playing. Some abandoned ones are ok if there's enough content, but many are not worth getting invested in

zort125

Mar 25, 2018
I like parody games, but I don't really know which ones are good or even out there. I know of a few, but I can't seem to find any real lists compiled of many of them. Can people post links to parody games here? Be it a parody of a game, cartoon, movie, anime, or comic. Just start slapping them all down for future people to find.

Just post a link and then say what it parodies please. It'd make things easier to archive for future viewing

Try to post things that are not abandoned unless they have a significant amount of content to warrant playing. Some abandoned ones are ok if there's enough content, but many are not worth getting invested in
there is another list, where a few people already contributed titles to, maybe take a look at it https://f95zone.to/threads/parody-list.139207/