[S> Other] Upload Content for Low Fees

Jan 13, 2019
Skills:

Upload contents

Preferred method of contact:

Skype, Discord, Telegram or DM

Employment Type & Rates:

I don't know, very low fees. I can provide service in the form of first work and then payment.

Availability:

I am generally available almost all the time, but I usually do the upload process in the evening when I get back from school.

Additional comments:

I am looking for jobs where I can earn even a little money to pay my school fees. I have no knowledge about game software, but thanks to my very fast internet speed, I can upload your games to sites. My internet speed (1000 mbps - 1Gbit). If you give me your game file uploaded in one place, I can re-upload it to the sites you want for very low fees.

For example, your game is 1 GB in size. I can upload it to 5 sites of your choice for just 1 dollar.

You want your 5 GB game to be uploaded to 5 different sites, while you focus on your other work, I can upload it to different sites for just a few dollars.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: LightmanP
Dec 2, 2017
Even better, if your client torrents you the file and then you reupload it it'll be faster since he uploads the file directly to you

Jan 13, 2019
Even better, if your client torrents you the file and then you reupload it it'll be faster since he uploads the file directly to you
Yes, I think it will be faster this way. If I can find customers, we can do the whole process as they suggest. Thanks for the suggestion

Jan 13, 2019
I would be very happy if friends who are not interested would keep my topic updated by commenting to help me find a job.

Dec 2, 2017
Btw, do you have a good computer? Maybe in the future I could pay you to render scenes
Or maybe that's another niche you can look into, become good at rendering/post-processing

Jan 13, 2019
Btw, do you have a good computer? Maybe in the future I could pay you to render scenes
Or maybe that's another niche you can look into, become good at rendering/post-processing
I don't think my computer is very good. These are the specs of my computer

Processor: Amd Ryzen 7 3700X
Mainboard: MSI Mpg X570 Gaming Edge Wifi
Ram: 16 GB 3600 Mhz Ram
Graphic: Asus Radeon ROG STRIX RX 5700 XT GAMING OC