Upload/Download Sites

Jul 30, 2018
Hey people i am currently uploading my Repack for Honey Select to Mega.nz and gdrive but i need some other sites that are free that would allow 1-20gigs to be uploaded by me and downloaded by others alot.

or if anyone is willing to share their premium account with any sites for atleast this time id appreciate it

my repack is

Honey Select Fan version

with all the mods, plugins, textures etc from the pastebin modding link with all conflict fixed personally by me by changing the item ID #s this fixes the config menu freezing you up and the save function working. i deleted all the user made characters from it since i changed the ID #s that way none of them would be screwed up by the changes.

before using 7zip on it it came to 63.8 gigs after 7zing it and splitting it into 4gig packs with an sfx file for easy instal it comes to 16.1gigs

Papa Ernie

Squirrel!?
Uploader
Donor
Dec 4, 2016
Hey people i am currently uploading my Repack for Honey Select to Mega.nz and gdrive but i need some other sites that are free that would allow 1-20gigs to be uploaded by me and downloaded by others alot.

or if anyone is willing to share their premium account with any sites for atleast this time id appreciate it

my repack is

Honey Select Fan version

with all the mods, plugins, textures etc from the pastebin modding link with all conflict fixed personally by me by changing the item ID #s this fixes the config menu freezing you up and the save function working. i deleted all the user made characters from it since i changed the ID #s that way none of them would be screwed up by the changes.

before using 7zip on it it came to 63.8 gigs after 7zing it and splitting it into 4gig packs with an sfx file for easy instal it comes to 16.1gigs
Here's a list of file hosts that F95zone recommends: . The number beside name is the maximum file size that can be uploaded.

Jul 30, 2018
Here's a list of file hosts that F95zone recommends: . The number beside name is the maximum file size that can be uploaded.
sorry to say it but none of those can handle the 16gb file size i need gonna have to deal with just mega.nz and gdrive unless someone can help me with a premium account from any site

DarthSeduction

Lord of Passion
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
sorry to say it but none of those can handle the 16gb file size i need gonna have to deal with just mega.nz and gdrive unless someone can help me with a premium account from any site
You could try asking an uploader to mirror it for you... though that's unlikely... you could also make the last one a torrent?

Papa Ernie

Squirrel!?
Uploader
Donor
Dec 4, 2016
Split the compressed file into 4 parts and upload each part. and will accept 5GB files with no registration.

Jul 30, 2018
You could try asking an uploader to mirror it for you... though that's unlikely... you could also make the last one a torrent?

i cant do torrents my upload speed is only 1/2 a meg it would take forever to torrent it

Split the compressed file into 4 parts and upload each part. and will accept 5GB files with no registration.
i tried megaup and its got a limit for free users the other site not sure about but with my speed they regulated it too much

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jun 10, 2017
sorry to say it but none of those can handle the 16gb file size i need [...]
Like @jerricho13 said, split it. Not only to make each part under the limit of an sharing site, but also to ensure that people will effectively download it. I mean, are you seriously expecting that many people will download a 16 GB file ? It's too big for a downloaded file, and not just because it's not everybody that have a decent or half decent connection.
It's probably better to rethink all your packing. Not necessarily falling back to something fully split by mod, but something more on the side of "all the mods by [x] are in this file", or "all the clothing mods". It will be easier for people this way. They'll download the base game, the base extension, then slowly download the rest. This while still being useful for them, since they don't have to browse the web searching for this or that mod.