Urban Demons Inspired Game

Drailer1999

Apr 3, 2022
Hey friends! I'll skip the formalities and get straight to the point.
I have a desire to make a game in the style of Urban Demons where the focus will be on MILF's courted by a young Men ( Like The Park Milfs, which is what did it to me the most in the original game).
I already have a plot ready since I have quite a bit of free time as an independent screenwriter (with a very specific Kink as you can understand). The problem is that I have no idea about the software the original game is based on, or special drawing skills.
I mainly turn to those with experience if there are any in the audience, where would you recommend me to start? is this software complicated to work with alone or will I need someone qualified, because the way I see it, in addition to me there must be an animator and maybe also a certain technical person. I would appreciate any suggestion or tip, everything would be welcome.
Let's Make my Dream Game Come true!

Meaning Less

Engaged Member
Sep 13, 2016
The original game is made on . So start downloading and learning the basics, it is pretty intuitive and easy to use.

For the art, unless you learn how to draw you will have to rely on 3D softwares instead. DAZ, TK17, Honey Select, Koikatsu are commonly used because you can just get your hands on premade models and pose them around to create the images you need for your game.

That's the gist of it.

SoulsSurvivor

Oct 27, 2018
So no experience in rpg maker or drawing right? Rpg maker is easy enough, plenty of youtube tutorials. Took me like one or two videos when I learned it to understand making long form quests. As for drawing I believe the recruitment section here on F95 should you find an artist, though you'll probably have to pay them. Same for animation, because I believe if you have a video file you can have rpgmaker play it so you don't have to do anything special in the engine just making will be a pain. If you want to learn how to draw and animate yourself Udemy is a solid choice, nearly every month they 80% - 90% discounts and plenty of art tutorials there. Hope this helped.