RPGM Urban Demons: Remake [v0.1.1] [Urban Demons]

4.50 star(s) 10 Votes

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
there are other tring to mae this game but i think there makeing it were people try to steal the mc'sladies from him. i like to have them all and going by the game it should be only the mc because of his powers.

Aug 14, 2018
there are other tring to mae this game but i think there makeing it were people try to steal the mc'sladies from him. i like to have them all and going by the game it should be only the mc because of his powers.
MC will be the only one banging them in this game so don't worry. You have me curious on what other game you are talking about tho.

Last edited:

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
well from what the dev of that game has sent me it's called urban x life. looks kinda 3d like are so lol. but i do like this one

sonofdarkness

Jun 24, 2024
I have a question? Is it okay to not play the old one and start with this one?
I recently installed the old one but merely played yet so i kinda wanted to know if is more worth it to start playing this one and forget about the old one?

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
I have a question? Is it okay to not play the old one and start with this one?
I recently installed the old one but merely played yet so i kinda wanted to know if is more worth it to start playing this one and forget about the old one?
This one doesn't have too much content yet and the scenario is bit different. So while waiting for this one to be developed you might want to play the old one.

Jun 17, 2020
I'm kind of sad by the removal of the purity route, that's the one I choose when playing the game but the remake looks interesting

morkun82

Mar 20, 2021
Some of my initial thoughts after playing the original game and this one,
- I loved the original game a lot, even though the sprite/busts (character design) were far more better and detailed than the scenes/animations. This current game have scenes that are consistent with the sprites/busts, which is great.
- Now the character design in this game doesn't really look like 'milfs' to me, specially on some of the scene in certain angles it definitely killed whatever momentum of a milf it was giving. Kimberly legit looks like a 20-25 year old woman now and others looks like they are in their early 30's
- I dont think the mini-games/puzzles are a necessity, they are bugged and sometimes outright difficult, an option to skip the portion entirely should be given to the players.
A personal thought for the future builds
- More clothing options should be added specially if the player came on the women they should wear a 'cumdress' till it resets the next day.
this is my 2 cents for now.
do u have save after invisibility fgame?

seton

Nov 12, 2017
There is a save in the previous page or 2 pages ago, check it, i unfortunately deleted the game.

Taboofan

Jan 31, 2019
Okay, as a major fan of the last game, I have to say, this was great. Great start with good scenes. That breath minigame was fucking awful though. UGH. But I have to say that the little easter egg with Jennings made up for that. The art is phenomenal, and I liked especially the entirely new ones - the kiss, where your mother's leaning forward at the sink, the spank, great stuff.
I still wish it was Shota, and I note that Jennings' husband is very tiny lol. But I won't complain about that, and really liked the bit with Jennings mentioning she had noticed MC staring.

So, questions: How serious is Nergal about this? If we go to... subscribestar, right? If we go there and give him money, what is he promising in return? I know what it says over there, but I would like to hear from someone who has already begun to back Nergal up before I do the same. I'd like to vote on types of scenes, maybe make suggestions of fetishes/scene types. And... maybe cut down on the women in the game? I know the Mod built on the original added soooo many, but I think that the bully's mother and her friend in particular didn't really add anything. One rather than two would be good.

AnonimeGamer

May 8, 2017
Hey guys,

Thought I'd comment on the fact that it seems almost unanimous that we should move over to the 3 month plan (see result in screenshot). I would hasten to add again, that this temporary only for these opening progressions for characters to give each one the love they deserve.

I've also been thinking about how we can best implement this going forward. And with Kimberly seemingly clear to win the current poll for the next character, I've come up an idea for a new release schedule (slightly altered from before.)

New release schedule:
  • Oct 24 = 0.2 - Sydney & Mrs Jennings
  • Jan 25 = 0.3 - Mrs Amos & Kimberly
  • April 25 = 0.4 - Sarah & Lisa
  • July 25 = 0.5 - Dizzy & Donna
  • Sept 25 = 0.6 - Main Story (Neala and some Otherworld stuff)

After that we move back into 2 month builds:
  • Nov 25 = 0.7 - Mom & Sydney (pending votes)
  • Jan 26 = 0.8 - Mrs Jennings & Mrs Amos (pending votes)
  • etc

This new plan does mean 0.2 will arrive 1 month later than expected, but it will instead include Mrs Jennings on top of Sydney (not literally! XD). It also means we get to the main story (and therefore the second progressions) quicker than anticipated.

Obviously we have a pretty long road ahead of us, but assuming nothing disastrous happens we should be looking to have the core game completed by July '26, with new content being added for things like threesomes, new oufits, Fred stuff, new characters after that.

I appreciate all the support you've shown for the project so far and I hope you are all excited for 0.2!

- Nergal

Re_Doggo666

Jul 21, 2018
Okay, as a major fan of the last game, I have to say, this was great. Great start with good scenes. That breath minigame was fucking awful though. UGH. But I have to say that the little easter egg with Jennings made up for that. The art is phenomenal, and I liked especially the entirely new ones - the kiss, where your mother's leaning forward at the sink, the spank, great stuff.
I still wish it was Shota, and I note that Jennings' husband is very tiny lol. But I won't complain about that, and really liked the bit with Jennings mentioning she had noticed MC staring.

So, questions: How serious is Nergal about this? If we go to... subscribestar, right? If we go there and give him money, what is he promising in return? I know what it says over there, but I would like to hear from someone who has already begun to back Nergal up before I do the same. I'd like to vote on types of scenes, maybe make suggestions of fetishes/scene types. And... maybe cut down on the women in the game? I know the Mod built on the original added soooo many, but I think that the bully's mother and her friend in particular didn't really add anything. One rather than two would be good.

A lot of what you're suggesting is pretty much what is being looked at. Nergal's doing lots of polls so the people who enjoy the game can decide what's more important in the long run.

Reactions: Taboofan
4.50 star(s) 10 Votes