RPGM Urban Demons: Remake [v0.1.1] [Urban Demons]

4.50 star(s) 10 Votes

Wearablenine

Sep 21, 2017
I'm kind of sad by the removal of the purity route, that's the one I choose when playing the game but the remake looks interesting
For now, it seems dev is more focused on corruption route as the title game applies. Purity route should come after and then blackmail is the last route they'll work on.

BreadnNetorare

Sep 24, 2021
Hey guys,

Thought I'd comment on the fact that it seems almost unanimous that we should move over to the 3 month plan (see result in screenshot). I would hasten to add again, that this temporary only for these opening progressions for characters to give each one the love they deserve.

I've also been thinking about how we can best implement this going forward. And with Kimberly seemingly clear to win the current poll for the next character, I've come up an idea for a new release schedule (slightly altered from before.)

New release schedule:
  • Oct 24 = 0.2 - Sydney & Mrs Jennings
  • Jan 25 = 0.3 - Mrs Amos & Kimberly
  • April 25 = 0.4 - Sarah & Lisa
  • July 25 = 0.5 - Dizzy & Donna
  • Sept 25 = 0.6 - Main Story (Neala and some Otherworld stuff)

After that we move back into 2 month builds:
  • Nov 25 = 0.7 - Mom & Sydney (pending votes)
  • Jan 26 = 0.8 - Mrs Jennings & Mrs Amos (pending votes)
  • etc

This new plan does mean 0.2 will arrive 1 month later than expected, but it will instead include Mrs Jennings on top of Sydney (not literally! XD). It also means we get to the main story (and therefore the second progressions) quicker than anticipated.

Obviously we have a pretty long road ahead of us, but assuming nothing disastrous happens we should be looking to have the core game completed by July '26, with new content being added for things like threesomes, new oufits, Fred stuff, new characters after that.

I appreciate all the support you've shown for the project so far and I hope you are all excited for 0.2!

- Nergal
i really hope nergal do something to nerf the hardass mini games :FacePalm:

Miched

Mar 22, 2021
Ya know I can deal with the whole /ss/ thing being tossed out, but wow, I just can't get into this artstyle. It's definitely more polished and consistent than Glassfish's art was/is, but the style itself isn't particularly pleasant to look at, it's almost Ren and Stimpy-ish. Especially the lips, dear god the lips.

AkaOzone

Feb 28, 2018
how to do this minigame
Run out of the labyrinth to one of the glowing fires in any of the corners. Grab the fire and throw it like we did with the rock before. Throw it from the same position where you took the fire, aiming for the middle to hit her. Keep doing that, do not run through the middle. If you are lucky, the fire will spawn close to you or in the same place more than once, so you won't need to run around and waste time.

4.50 star(s) 10 Votes