Mod RPGM Urban Demons v.0.9.5 MOD [Xalenda Mod)

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes

Should ‘Grandma’ be a part of the game or not?

• Yeah!

Votes: 160 65.8%
  • Yes, but only as bonus content.

Votes: 38 15.6%
  • No way!

Votes: 45 18.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Darkblade

Aug 2, 2017
Started a new game and deleted all the old saves for this.

1) After MC gets the uPhone and the game hints you to take a picture of Mom showering, MC only exclaims that "this has no use here".

2) The usual option to offer a towel or open the curtain while Mom is showering does not work.

3) Kimberly still disappears completely from the park if you play hide 'n seek with Amanda and Kim when MC is seeking. Apparently she appears to the fishing shack once you reach 20 corruption with her. Yet she apparently disappears again once you reach 30 corruption with Kimberly.

4) Going east and south in Nexus crossroads spawns you into a wrong maps. East spawns you in south map and south spawns you in east map. This bug makes getting all the corruption skills impossible. (Map133 and Map132 are mixed)

5) The invisible wall in MC's room still exists below the comic bookshelf which traps you inside if you teleport to Home Upstairs

6) Donna's dialogue are missing during the handjob scene (Missing file: donna-hj.csv)

7) During weekends, there appears to be no way to advance time from Noon to Afternoon without using the Change Time function.

8) Should the babysitting text messages be dynamic? Ex: The first time you message Dizzy to babysit, the text MC sends appears to be something from late game.

Darkblade

Aug 2, 2017
Also should the remaining Corruption skills open up later on? I have achieved the slave status for Ms. Amos, Lisa and Sarah but I cannot access the skill which allows MC to corrupt his mom.

Also for reasons unknown, Mrs. Jennings shifts from corruption side to purity side once you reach the point where she starts doing exams in class.

Neomage21

Aug 28, 2017

1) After MC gets the uPhone and the game hints you to take a picture of Mom showering, MC only exclaims that "this has no use here".

2) The usual option to offer a towel or open the curtain while Mom is showering does not work.

3) Kimberly still disappears completely from the park if you play hide 'n seek with Amanda and Kim when MC is seeking. Apparently she appears to the fishing shack once you reach 20 corruption with her. Yet she apparently disappears again once you reach 30 corruption with Kimberly.

4) Going east and south in Nexus crossroads spawns you into a wrong maps. East spawns you in south map and south spawns you in east map. This bug makes getting all the corruption skills impossible. (Map133 and Map132 are mixed)

5) The invisible wall in MC's room still exists below the comic bookshelf which traps you inside if you teleport to Home Upstairs

6) Donna's dialogue are missing during the handjob scene (Missing file: donna-hj.csv)

7) During weekends, there appears to be no way to advance time from Noon to Afternoon without using the Change Time function.

8) Should the babysitting text messages be dynamic? Ex: The first time you message Dizzy to babysit, the text MC sends appears to be something from late game.
Good thing i had it on watch... Ok i'll open up the project file and see if i can fix some of the problems.

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018

Alright, let's see here...

1) That's odd, thanks for bringing that up.
2) Again, odd. Probably derped hard on that somewhere.
3) See, I thought that Kimberly was still there regardless. Hmm... methinks I need to rework her a bit more.
4) Easy fix, but thanks for letting me/us know!
5) I know I put in an invisible "wall" along the bottom half of the room... maybe I was going to start with an Event there and never erased it? Hm.
6) That's odd... could be that I wanted to redo them, and never put them back.
7) Well now, that's an interesting conundrum. Guess I gotta find a few things to do to advance the day.
8) I agree, they should be - problem is, I haven't been able to change them yet because Nergal's "new" text system is different (I understand how it works, just not how the game knows which text message to pull).

Thanks so very much, @Darkblade! I know it's annoying to play through a buggy mess of a game, but you're goin in the credits!

Reactions: Darkblade

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
Also should the remaining Corruption skills open up later on? I have achieved the slave status for Ms. Amos, Lisa and Sarah but I cannot access the skill which allows MC to corrupt his mom.

Also for reasons unknown, Mrs. Jennings shifts from corruption side to purity side once you reach the point where she starts doing exams in class.
Yes, they will open up dependent on your Slave Total - 2 slaves for the second power (not yet implemented), 4 for the rebranded Total Corruption ability (I think, have to double-check), along with slight story beats interspersed with them. Think Prison Trials, but shorter, mostly backstory plot.

If you mean the Naga Chili, that should be in the game; I haven't added TC back in yet on account of trying to get the reworked Nexus up and running.

See, that thing about Mrs. J switching stats makes me think that's why people keep getting stuck in the infinite looping exam. There's no additional events to trigger when Purity = <#> and Progress = <#>, so the game just loops over and over. This could be the answer I've been looking for!

Darkblade

Aug 2, 2017
I mean the skill which allows MC to push mom to "relieve the pain" when waking MC up. The latest version you posted never gives MC the chance to corrupt mom once MC gets Dominance power.

I never got the chance to get Naga Chili on the latest version because I couldn't corrupt Mom.

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
Iiiiiinteresting... The first power you get should be the same you get in base game (just a changed name), chances are that the proper flag was set, but improperly reacted within the changed code / event scripting. I'll take a look later to see what the problem is.

Reactions: Darkblade

Neomage21

Aug 28, 2017
I can post up the map files i fixed (Bedroom no longer has invisible wall and the nexus got fixed)

Edit:Here it is...Still don't know about the rest but i'm looking at both chilly's mod (the base of this one) and the older version (the one before the new update)
Unzip in the directory with the game.exe file

Reactions: randomguy121

mjayw2

Apr 27, 2018
I did find another one I can't get mrs. J to talk to me at the park and when she does she will give me the key to her house after getting that the only places you can go is to the high school and to the shopping area all other places will no longer be intractable and when you go into the shopping area if you try to go into any store but where you can make a copy of a key all the MC will say is I need to make a copy of the key when you do make a copy every thing is still locked up and the MC will still say I need to make a copy

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
Yeah, the Key Quest is half-finished; there are a ton of things I haven't actually been able to get around to fixing / testing yet, thanks in part to my over-zealous attempts to put in a bunch of new stuff without finishing the older things first.

Good to know about the keys; the point of the Key Quest is so you don't need to make copies of keys, and just hang onto them forever with their owners "permission" (some may eagerly hand them over based on their levels of corruption)

Neomage21

Aug 28, 2017
Ok...i'm gonna see what i can do about the shower interaction...I'll update my bandaid fix when i find a solution that doesn't break it.
Taking a step back from it...heavy script stuff gives me a migrane...but the event for the shower interactions is the same...

Vanik

Sep 4, 2017
two questions i'm sure have come up but i can't find the answers.
1. what does the strange key do?
2. how do i get the girls changing room key from ms taylor?

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
two questions i'm sure have come up but i can't find the answers.
1. what does the strange key do?
2. how do i get the girls changing room key from ms taylor?
Speak to people around the school, you'll see what it does.
Corrupt Ms. Taylor into becoming your slave and you can grab it, but there's not much to see.

Ubik

Old man in a young body
Donor
Sep 8, 2016
How and where do I meet Neala? Also I can't make Ms. Amos into slave despite having her corruption 100, can't make mom give hj in morning.

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
Neala is met primarily in the Nexus, in the prison to the north - you can access it once you've made at least one woman you "slave". Mom's HJ in the morning wasn't triggering thanks to a derp I made (forgot to add in the switch to make it all work); I must not have finished writing in her Total Corruption scene yet, so she can't be enslaved. Sorry.

Ubik

Old man in a young body
Donor
Sep 8, 2016
And how do I make someone slave? dominance isn't doing the trick for me, so I guess other powers are required for it.

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
The third power will be used primarily to fully corrupt women more easily; the second power does something similar, but only once (+15 cor). The only power that is fully needed is the first one.

kagurodraven

Dec 16, 2017
Don't know if this has been addressed yet, but when I make the mom my slave we have the dinner scene, then the game automatically sends me to the Nexus(which I have to teleport out of), and the scene then repeats every dinner.

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes