Mod RPGM Urban Demons v.0.9.5 MOD [Xalenda Mod)

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes

Should ‘Grandma’ be a part of the game or not?

• Yeah!

Votes: 160 65.8%
  • Yes, but only as bonus content.

Votes: 38 15.6%
  • No way!

Votes: 45 18.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
Take over the school event is like... 99% done? You need to corrupt and enslave pretty much everybody before it triggers, and that’s currently impossible without cheating, unfortunately.

Key Quest just needed better implementation across the board; it works, but not very well, and I never got around to making the interior scenes for Lisa / Sarah / Kimberly’s homes. Which is kinda sad, Lisa was my 2nd favourite waifu (Taylor is #1, I love breaking bitchy characters down in my works).

I couldn’t figure out a way to properly implement Amos kicking out her BF/husband, but the scenes are already changed and ready to go. Again, just needed to be finished.

And then... life got in the way, like usual, and I instead spent tons of time working on remaking the maps and sex dialogues instead of just finishing things.

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
As an aside, if I were to change something, I’d do away with the “babysitter on demand” idea and instead have Mom choose Dizzy, who (after she became corrupted enough) would take Peter to:

play with someone in his class (Lisa, Sarah, Amos, Kim) or
to the park (Grandma, Kaylee, Donna) or
to his tutor (Jennings, Taylor) or
to hang out with (Neala, Sydney)

The idea being that you could continue corrupting those people on a semi-regular basis on a Saturday night, instead of going through all the motions and then having to run random checks to see who was/wasn’t available.

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
Also also, none of you cheeky fuck-nuggets have rated my mod! Give it a five star or I’ll send Neala your way (ie. Death... by SNU-SNU!) ;)

Seriously, ratings would be appreciated, honesty only. I only just realized it myself >.<

Reactions: fakelandempire

mjayw2

Apr 27, 2018
I have did a rating they made me make a review and I'm not good at doing that stuff :cry: but I really do want to see this finished when your are ready

Reactions: Xalenda

mjayw2

Apr 27, 2018
Take over the school event is like... 99% done? You need to corrupt and enslave pretty much everybody before it triggers, and that’s currently impossible without cheating, unfortunately.

Key Quest just needed better implementation across the board; it works, but not very well, and I never got around to making the interior scenes for Lisa / Sarah / Kimberly’s homes. Which is kinda sad, Lisa was my 2nd favourite waifu (Taylor is #1, I love breaking bitchy characters down in my works).

I couldn’t figure out a way to properly implement Amos kicking out her BF/husband, but the scenes are already changed and ready to go. Again, just needed to be finished.

And then... life got in the way, like usual, and I instead spent tons of time working on remaking the maps and sex dialogues instead of just finishing things.
hay I'd play anything that is close to ready just to play a little more before you do but that's just me ;)

Cybuster

Sep 28, 2017
Is there a way or cheat to obtain all corruption power? I forgot what should come next after flushing the pills down the toilet.

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
It might be the RPGX, considering that this uses the VX Ace runtime package (rtp). You can re download to see if that fixes it, or grab the VXA rtp from the RPG Maker website itself.

Usually a reinstall will fix most issues; if you have a save, copy it somewhere before deleting everything!

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
First thing's first:

Before ANY of you get the wrong idea, I want to strictly and strongly reiterate something:

I. AM NOT. "BACK".

With that in mind, I just thought I'd let y'all know I'm gonna try implementing the new "babysitting" feature I wrote about earlier. How this will change things in the main game has yet to be flushed out, but it will definitely wreck the way it works now, so don't expect it to be bug-free at the start.

I'm also going to be relying on you all to send me bug reports, as I'll be replaying the game from the start myself, no cheats, no hacks, no debug room. It has to go smoothly from A to Z.

I'm also also going to be using SexualPanda's version of the game as the launch point from here on out for any bug fixes. I'll add in a choice during the opening of the game to ask if you want to view the Pregnancy stuff; if yes, nothing changes; if no, no pregnancy, no issues. By default, it will be set to OFF. (there are untold story reasons as for why)

I may begin working on Kimberly's, Lisa's and Sarah's household events, getting them finished and enslaved to help trigger the Yard Magic and end-game scenes more easily, as well as fixing Amos' boyfriend leaving (simply add in a switch once her scene is done, no need to wait for him to leave, god I'm an idiot sometimes).

Again - I am not BACK, the mod is not going to be finished miraculously, it's still going to be tagged as "Abandoned" for a while. I just want to get something done while I'm not working out and jogging 5 km twice a day.

Ishto

Sep 16, 2016
First thing's first:

Before ANY of you get the wrong idea, I want to strictly and strongly reiterate something:

I. AM NOT. "BACK".

With that in mind, I just thought I'd let y'all know I'm gonna try implementing the new "babysitting" feature I wrote about earlier. How this will change things in the main game has yet to be flushed out, but it will definitely wreck the way it works now, so don't expect it to be bug-free at the start.

I'm also going to be relying on you all to send me bug reports, as I'll be replaying the game from the start myself, no cheats, no hacks, no debug room. It has to go smoothly from A to Z.

I'm also also going to be using SexualPanda's version of the game as the launch point from here on out for any bug fixes. I'll add in a choice during the opening of the game to ask if you want to view the Pregnancy stuff; if yes, nothing changes; if no, no pregnancy, no issues. By default, it will be set to OFF. (there are untold story reasons as for why)

I may begin working on Kimberly's, Lisa's and Sarah's household events, getting them finished and enslaved to help trigger the Yard Magic and end-game scenes more easily, as well as fixing Amos' boyfriend leaving (simply add in a switch once her scene is done, no need to wait for him to leave, god I'm an idiot sometimes).

Again - I am not BACK, the mod is not going to be finished miraculously, it's still going to be tagged as "Abandoned" for a while. I just want to get something done while I'm not working out and jogging 5 km twice a day.
even if you're not fully back this is still the best news I've heard all week!

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
Quick update on the babysitting thing:

Turns out, it's not really that difficult to restructure it all when you start from the ground-up, except now I have to actually make the interiors of the different houses/places, including:

Kimberly, Lisa, Sarah's homes
Hang-out spot for Sydney, Neala and Dizzy

Mom, Grandma and Ms Amos will have scenes in their houses, Mrs. Jennings at her place, and Ms. Taylor at the school.

Donna and Kaylee will, once again, be left alone (there's just not enough to go on right now, maybe I'll put in a third floor to the apartment).

Debug-wise, everything works as intended, whether the person in question is fully corrupted or not. Slight change needed for if Mom is TC'd, but otherwise it's finished and just needs to be implemented into the actual game.

KastGamer

Jun 29, 2018
Quick update on the babysitting thing:

Turns out, it's not really that difficult to restructure it all when you start from the ground-up, except now I have to actually make the interiors of the different houses/places, including:

Kimberly, Lisa, Sarah's homes
Hang-out spot for Sydney, Neala and Dizzy

Mom, Grandma and Ms Amos will have scenes in their houses, Mrs. Jennings at her place, and Ms. Taylor at the school.

Donna and Kaylee will, once again, be left alone (there's just not enough to go on right now, maybe I'll put in a third floor to the apartment).

Debug-wise, everything works as intended, whether the person in question is fully corrupted or not. Slight change needed for if Mom is TC'd, but otherwise it's finished and just needs to be implemented into the actual game.
i just played the game not to long ago but i might have to play again soon with this new stuff :D

dirtyotaku13

Jul 12, 2017
>start finally making progress on my mod
>Xalenda announces a new mod update
>based off other mod I didn't use

...sigh. Guess I'll just hope that it isn't gonna be too much work re-implementing my mod with the next version...

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes