Mod RPGM Urban Demons v.0.9.5 MOD [Xalenda Mod)

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes

Should ‘Grandma’ be a part of the game or not?

• Yeah!

Votes: 160 65.8%
  • Yes, but only as bonus content.

Votes: 38 15.6%
  • No way!

Votes: 45 18.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
Interesting... maybe don’t use a save editor? :)

I’ll post a save file in a moment, try to hit some of the more time-consuming flags. I have about 30 I keep on hand, but they’re all labeled Save1, Save2, etc.

SSJ3Monkey

Nov 11, 2017
Interesting... maybe don’t use a save editor? :)

I’ll post a save file in a moment, try to hit some of the more time-consuming flags. I have about 30 I keep on hand, but they’re all labeled Save1, Save2, etc.
Yeah, I really shouldn't. At least not for things past adding money or items.

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
Don’t really need to do either of those; you can get all the money you need to advance things by finding it laying around, talking to Mom in the Afternoon twice for pocket money, and you only need $105 at the moment anyway for two DIY kits and a computer cable.

Ishto

Sep 16, 2016
Hey Xalenda! I totally get that this is abandoned and I respect that it's super nice of you to still put out a new version despite this burning you out! I was just wondering how things are going?

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
It's a slow process - right now I'm currently making a separate game for somebody else (small thing, no biggy), proofreading scripts, going over every-single-fucking-switch and variable to make sure they work properly... but I have help this time!

LoneKaiser, dirtyotaku13, SexualPanda are lending me their gracious and very very appreciative help in getting things done. We're each tackling a different area, hopefully without breaking what everybody else is doing, and things are progressing. Once we've managed to make a version that includes everything we've been working on that doesn't set fire to my CPU, I'll be passing the good times onto you all.

Seriously - HUGE MOTHERFUCKING PROPS to those three. HUGE.

KastGamer

Jun 29, 2018
It's a slow process - right now I'm currently making a separate game for somebody else (small thing, no biggy), proofreading scripts, going over every-single-fucking-switch and variable to make sure they work properly... but I have help this time!

LoneKaiser, dirtyotaku13, SexualPanda are lending me their gracious and very very appreciative help in getting things done. We're each tackling a different area, hopefully without breaking what everybody else is doing, and things are progressing. Once we've managed to make a version that includes everything we've been working on that doesn't set fire to my CPU, I'll be passing the good times onto you all.

Seriously - HUGE MOTHERFUCKING PROPS to those three. HUGE.
this man here is a legend :D

Vanik

Sep 4, 2017
hey just want to say i love this mod and i hope Xalenda can come back to it after (his?) life settles a bit. any word on any other people working on it? or fixing bugs?

KastGamer

Jun 29, 2018
hey just want to say i love this mod and i hope Xalenda can come back to it after (his?) life settles a bit. any word on any other people working on it? or fixing bugs?
As far as i know the same people are stil working on this mod

As for the next release that might be awhile try again in a few weeks

Xalenda is stil working on something els while some other people are working on his main mod so after he is done working on his other project (its a small project) he will finish the next build for the main game i hope this helps

Last edited:

Vanik

Sep 4, 2017
As far as i know the same people are stil working on this mod

As for the next release that might be awhile try again in a few weeks

Xalenda is stil working on something els while some other people are working on his main mod so after he is done working on his other project (its a small project) he will finish the next build for the main game i hope this helps
I'm Super happy this is still being worked on and will happily wait. whats the side project? Xalenda does good work and i'd love to check it out.

KastGamer

Jun 29, 2018
I'm Super happy this is still being worked on and will happily wait. whats the side project? Xalenda does good work and i'd love to check it out.
The side project is something that wont be released to the public its something private no need to worry i would say he is 70-80 procent done with that side project

After that i asume he will focus his attention on a bug fix with some new content but nobody can place a date on when this will be releasd

LoneKaiser

Dec 10, 2017
I'm curious now
The "private stuff" is literally a shitty version of the mod, solely focusing on Mom, involving her getting pregnant with Peter's kid and she gives birth to a bunch of daughters (which you will not be able to have sex with, for they are babies).
Source: it's not a secret. Seriously.

KastGamer

Jun 29, 2018
The "private stuff" is literally a shitty version of the mod, solely focusing on Mom, involving her getting pregnant with Peter's kid and she gives birth to a bunch of daughters (which you will not be able to have sex with, for they are babies).
Source: it's not a secret. Seriously.
Bro that was a private project that has nothing to do with you why do you do this thats just rude man you can not like it but it not your place to say this stuff in public

Source it was sceret Xalenda never openly said anything about all the details of what happens in this private project until you just said it think before you speak man only me Xalenda the crew working on the main mod knew about it

Last edited:

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
Just like this mod, I couldn't finish the side project.

Mind you, it was only supposed to take a week and be done lickety-split, but then I got more invested and... now we're here.

Wonderful >_<

Vanik

Sep 4, 2017
Just like this mod, I couldn't finish the side project.

Mind you, it was only supposed to take a week and be done lickety-split, but then I got more invested and... now we're here.

Wonderful >_<
i think you do great work and i'd love to try it. ever thought of doing your own game instead of only modding?

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes