Mod RPGM Urban Demons v.0.9.5 MOD [Xalenda Mod)

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes

Should ‘Grandma’ be a part of the game or not?

• Yeah!

Votes: 160 65.8%
  • Yes, but only as bonus content.

Votes: 38 15.6%
  • No way!

Votes: 45 18.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

skoll91

Jul 15, 2017
i dont know i downloaded the newest version and thats how it is.
Do you use some special settings
Wich windows version

Vanik

Sep 4, 2017
i dont know i downloaded the newest version and thats how it is.
Do you use some special settings
Wich windows version
are you talking about when you play normally or when you skip to the end? cause i run into similar problems when i get the girls to level 9 or 10. and skip to end crashes constantly

skoll91

Jul 15, 2017
nope i mean from the beginning i cant talk to mom in the shower
i cant talk to mr j in the park as soon as i should get the park toilet sex
and some times kimberly dissepears while playing hide and seek

and with i cant talk i mean theres happening nothing like if you would press the action button on air

Dec 26, 2017
I realize that the mod is still officially abandoned but out of curiosity how much of the new stuff posted in chillys thread gets added? To be specific if i want to enjoy the ace content belmontking12 posts do i have to comb through that thread and add the files manually and would that break the game?

AB84

Aug 31, 2017
I realize that the mod is still officially abandoned but out of curiosity how much of the new stuff posted in chillys thread gets added? To be specific if i want to enjoy the ace content belmontking12 posts do i have to comb through that thread and add the files manually and would that break the game?
chillies mod and this mod are two seperate things, i assume you could add stuff yourself.

Dec 26, 2017
chillies mod and this mod are two seperate things, i assume you could add stuff yourself.
What i mean is that modders post standalone files in the chilly thread that are not part of that mod. These files are often incorporated into the next mod release. What i am wondering is how much of the content posted there is included in this mod and if these standalone files can be added to this mod without braking the game.

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
The mods are two separate beasts. If there is something within Chillie's or Nergal's version that you would like to see implemented, it shouldn't be too difficult.

"Shouldn't" is the operative word there; sometimes switches get rewritten, some variables have to get changed, random addresses are performed without our seeing it in this version as compared to that one, and it all becomes a gigantic mess.

If you give me an idea as to what belmontking added into the game - busts, backgrounds, maps, etc. - I'll do my best to add it in, but just be prepared for a long-ass wait. My heart isn't in this thing anymore, I've tried a few times to get it done, and I just... can't.

If you're looking for somebody to help out, hit up SexualPanda, who made the current/latest stable update to this mod, the Pregnancy update.

D

Deleted member 2738

All changes are here, if you have any questions regarding my changes or mod then feel free to ask.
I can attempt to fix minor bugs as long as they aren't script related and confusing asf
We were intending to expand but someone took over the project and made it all about him instead of the community, he even kept the assets.
As far as I'm aware, the mod is at a standstill.

Vanik

Sep 4, 2017
Pretty much a standstill, yeah. Burnout doesn’t even qualify, it’s just... dead.
it does seem to be at a stall. but i really love this mod and just want to encourage you and the rest working on bug fixes the fans are still here and cheering for you

Dec 26, 2017
The mods are two separate beasts. If there is something within Chillie's or Nergal's version that you would like to see implemented, it shouldn't be too difficult.

"Shouldn't" is the operative word there; sometimes switches get rewritten, some variables have to get changed, random addresses are performed without our seeing it in this version as compared to that one, and it all becomes a gigantic mess.

If you give me an idea as to what belmontking added into the game - busts, backgrounds, maps, etc. - I'll do my best to add it in, but just be prepared for a long-ass wait. My heart isn't in this thing anymore, I've tried a few times to get it done, and I just... can't.

If you're looking for somebody to help out, hit up SexualPanda, who made the current/latest stable update to this mod, the Pregnancy update.
Appreciate the response. He added scenes, most of them are taking a scene that exists for one charecter and swapping it. Since he posted the files I was hoping it might be a simple drag and drop. While I would love to learn how to mod ren'py I don't have the time to do something more involved currently and would not expect anyone else to either. All the best mate

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
That's the second ending, lunar princess - Meridiana and Peter duke it out in the city streets, but she manages to twist him just enough to keep him trapped in his own prison... but if it's populated by busty women and teenage girls eager for dick, I mean... is it really that bad of a deal?

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
Appreciate the response.
I do try to respond at least somewhat quickly to people. I hate it when I ask a question and nobody responds, it's just reinforcing the negative idea that what I have to say isn't worth anything.

But your words and ideas and encouragement mean the world to me, as do your critiques, criticisms, and even the odd "LOL U SUX". It's just a reminder that I'm alive, and that my Senpai has noticed me.

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes