Mod RPGM Urban Demons v.0.9.5 MOD [Xalenda Mod)

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes

Should ‘Grandma’ be a part of the game or not?

• Yeah!

Votes: 160 65.8%
  • Yes, but only as bonus content.

Votes: 38 15.6%
  • No way!

Votes: 45 18.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
Overview:
This is a fan-made standalone mod of the Urban Demons game created by NergalsNest.
Originally created as a proof of concept, this mod of the ChillyScholar v0.8.2 game is now very different from the official release. Any new scenes and dialogues are much more sadistic / mean-spirited in nature, and should not be a reflection on either NergalsNest's or ChillyScholar's original intentions!​

Updated: 2022-01-15
Game/Creator: Urban Demons / @NergalsNest (original Mod by @ChillyScholar )
Modder: Xalenda, Scythe_KoP, IC123, many others
Mod Version: 0.9.7 (IC123 took over the mod and bugs are getting fixed update)
Game Version: 0.8.2
Language: English

Features:
  • Corruption-focused playthrough.
  • No more "loss" of Corruption when doing other actions - there's only one way to go!
  • Spelling / grammar corrections!
  • Additional Corruption scenes and dialogues!
  • TOTAL CORRUPTION: warps the women's minds completely into more of a Master/Slave dynamic with Peter (or whichever name you choose).

Installation:

Download from any server you'd like
Unzip to any folder you'd like (or create one for this)
READ ATTACHED TEXT DOCUMENT!!

You must have the RPG Maker RTP for it to work!

Change-Log:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download

BONUS SCENES DOWNLOAD

BONUS SCENE HOTFIX

(UPDATE: Not sure if these are still needed, it's been a while. Please let me know if the Bonus Scenes DL needs a re-upload and/or if I can take the 'hotfixes' down yet. Thanks~!)

Just a replacement of maps because of my derpy-derp brain.
Download, unzip, replace the items in the DATA folder, everything should be peachy~

Make sure to put the MapFix4 Hotfix into the BONUS SCENES folder,
or you'll never be able to
play the game!

Last edited:

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
Known bugs include:

Missing scenes (sis and Dizzy threesome, Neala sex, possibly more)
Talking to Ms Taylor can soft lock the game

Just remember to save often, and that this is a Demo / Proof of Concept, nothing more.

Reactions: BruceMcGivern

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
Ahh, ridicule... now I remember why I never actually post anything of consequence. Guess I brought this on myself though for thinking that somebody might actually want a different take on things than the usual "Gee, we had sex, now we must be in love" aspect 99% of these games seem to create.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
I'm not saying you shouldn't continue modding, but adding in my name to the title just adds fuel to the fire that is the misconception that I am/have a team working on the mod. I already have to deal with the constant asking of questions related to my own thread, and I'd rather not get tagged in posts here or get messages related to when I'm updated this or whatever. Lots of people here simply don't read all the available information or don't care and make baseless assumptions so there is bound to be trouble that occurs because of this.

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
Ah, my bad, sir - I was just giving people the information that this wasn't something I created entirely on my own. I shall henceforth strike your name from the titles. (Just gotta keep it in the information 'cuz I have no intention of stealing from either you or Nergal).

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
I hope none of you get the wrong idea here: this was just a proof of concept for a different direction that the game could go. Once Nergal posts his 0.9, I’ll be continuing my reworking of the scripting and flags.

If I had to be honest, my favourite event I changed was the one to skip the trials (locations of the orbs, the ‘complete all trials’, and the one after you first meet Neala).

After playing through Nergal’s, Chilly’s and Sheranga’s versions, I was just done with doing them repeatedly. And with funnier lines when you meet the Fae Queen about how the programmer got lazy.

blacksage

May 28, 2017
Let´s see what we got here, tbh, I am hype xD, Personally I like purity route but I want to see your story, so here we go lo.ol

Reactions: Xalenda

MystZER0

Apr 28, 2017
i have one question. what direction do you play to take the game to and what is the purpose of this mod?

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
This was designed towards the Corruption path, with more of a slant towards “corrupt person so much they become MC’s slave”, with the effects becoming more and more pronounced as time goes on, eventually getting to the point where the MC no longer sees any woman as anything but a possible slave, and more “demonic” at the same time.

For instance, after fully corrupting your Sister and Mother, you no longer ask for sex, but demand it; texts to them are more “you, me, fuck now” than asking to babysit; culminating in eventually
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hopefully, once the full game is released, we’ll see something to that effect from Nergal. If not, then I’ll see if I can get their permission to restructure it from this perspective as an actual mod, and not just a demo.

MystZER0

Apr 28, 2017
Lvl 1: *pomf* hey bro, what are we gonna do on your bed?
Lvl 2: hey bro. I'm down to fuck if you're.
Lvl 3: hey bro. I'm pussy is a little hot. Could you help me out?
Lvl 4: i want your cock in me.
Lvl 5: i'm begging you. Pls stick your member into my hole.
Lvl 6: drop them pants. You have no say in what's going to happen.
Lvl 7: Hey little bro ( ^o^)/ btw, does this smell like chloroform?

P.S. wouldn't neala just turn peter into a fuck slave due to her being stronger than peter and only sucome to his power in the otherworld but could easily tie him down in the real world?

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
More of a level 5, I’d say - just completely lost to her sexual desires, but has it burned into her brain/soul/whatever that MC is the one in control... though I wouldn’t be adverse to going up to a 7 as a fun way to cap off the adventure.

“Congratulations, you managed to turn every woman and teenager into your sex slave, and now they’re going to rape you to death. Game Over.”

In my understanding, if Peter uses his power on Neala first, hers is weakened to not allow her to overcome his control, but I could be wrong. If he staves off, he doesn’t go full Corruption, which leads to a different ending. I’ve just got to mock up some various endings when I get the chance to, based around how many people you have/n’t corrupted.

Reactions: Logsn and MystZER0

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
Mock-up of how I plan to shape the game / story / endings is in the works, and it’s long enough I’m considering putting it up here as an attachment. The short version is:

Choose path
Go to Underworld for final confrontation with Meridiana
How your relationship with Neala was determined will give you an ending
Brief snippet of ending

It’s fun writing this stuff; I kinda wish I could offer this up to Nergal, but this is his game, after all.

**EDIT**

Attached is a PDF of the ideas I've had regarding the endings. If you're interested in what I had in mind for a potential variety of endings in more detail, please check it out - you WILL need Adobe to read this, but... come on, who doesn't have that on their computer!

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes