4.20 star(s) 51 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
UD-F95-cover.jpg

Overview:
Urban Demons, a tale of two souls lost in the darkness. Take control of Peter, the perverted young male, as you journey around the city seeking to complete your goals. Encounter a variety of women, all of whom you can talk and interact with... or more! However, discover your fate as you travel into the very depths of hell to uncover the truth of who you are. But more importantly who or what you will become.
Your main goal is to corrupt all the women you can find as you travel between the real world and the Otherworld. This goal becomes slightly easier when you are blessed by demonic forces. But are these powers there to merely help you? Or are there more sinister motives at hand? With a large selection of NPCs to interact with and a compelling story that will see you enter the depths of hell, be sure to check out the latest version!
Thread Updated: 2020-06-17
Release Date: 2020-06-14
Developer: NergalsNest
Censorship: None
Version: 1.1 Beta
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Codes:

Changelog:

Controls:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

OTHERS:
COMPRESSED* - FNFZone Mod - Xalanda Mod - Boku Mod

lh7ytueicu8y.jpg 2bn3bycx4hzx.jpg dbhx0pm7v5ly.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

matsc

Aug 6, 2016
why's the graphics all crappy? i remember seeing updates of this and it had better art style, and yes there is a bug.
Wootch, the dev of Urban X Life abandoned the project (again, its not the first time hes vanished). Another dev, Nergal, picked up the project. To avoid legal nastyness, he decided to just rebuild the game from the ground up, with the same basic premise and character types, but new names and specifics.

This early demo is the first fruits of that labor. Not much to it, a few character busts and a handjob scene, but its nice to know development is happening. I look forward to seeing more.

Devilsraging

Sep 14, 2016
it's a remake bro.
Wootch, the dev of Urban X Life abandoned the project (again, its not the first time hes vanished). Another dev, Nergal, picked up the project. To avoid legal nastyness, he decided to just rebuild the game from the ground up, with the same basic premise and character types, but new names and specifics.

This early demo is the first fruits of that labor. Not much to it, a few character busts and a handjob scene, but its nice to know development is happening. I look forward to seeing more.
Yeah i know it's a remake, i'm saying, from Nergal's Wesbite, he posted pictures of the game progress, the art style was a lot better:
mom:
sister:
mc:
mc 2:
teacher:
neighbor:
nurse:
diy lady:
frank:
mc 2 classmate:
sister's friend:
henry:

seyfer110

Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
Yeah i know it's a remake, i'm saying, from Nergal's Wesbite, he posted pictures of the game progress, the art style was a lot better:
Lol, yeah, what happened to those pictures? >.<
I mean, it's still WAY BETTER than wooch crappy art, but showing a very good art style for months, and then come up with a "somewhat good" art is quite disappointing...

EDIT:
- Be careful, the skill option in the menu is the autodestruction button!

- In the morining, giving your mother a towel, crash the game

Last edited:
Reactions: Sheknowsaboutyou

Luke

Donor
Sep 7, 2016
They didn't use Jay-Marvels stuff because either he got too busy or he didn't want to do SS(prolly this). I still like glass's stuff tho.
They didn't use his stuff cause some other guy whose style was similar to JayMarvel's was supposed to do all the sex scenes. That guy bailed, so he just had Glassfish do it all for consistencies sake.

4.20 star(s) 51 Votes