4.20 star(s) 51 Votes

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
The art isn't bad if you compare it to the original but that fucking eye is really fucking with me as well
Her head is straight up and down but her left eye is lower then the right eye which is looking to your right. I think with the offset viewing angle, the eye placement got screwed up. Not to mention her mouth is a little off-center. Someone needs a do a re-read of Andrew Loomis' method of drawing the head. I'm not a an artist with drawing. My talent is in other areas but so many people I know can draw quite well. I'm surrounded by artists. Mom, brothers, sisters, kid, gf, etc. Most tend to use Loomis' method of doing a plane and setting the angle.

jackkane

Engaged Member
Sep 4, 2016
any good graphic comic books compared to berserk? the artist for berserk is brilliant when it comes to details.

Dustellar

Aug 22, 2016
Again, compared with the original art Glassfish is superior, about JayMarvel... he only drew character bust, the art in the scenes was drawn by another person with "similar" art, someone that didn't know how to animate, so... with this decision, he has someone who can draw busts, scenes and know how to animate, GlassFish is three in one!

Nergal made it clear that he used his own money to pay for Jay Marvel's art... maybe he can use that art in some mini-card game or wallpaper for the phone, otherwise it's a total waste.

Maericke

Aug 5, 2016
They didn't use his stuff cause some other guy whose style was similar to JayMarvel's was supposed to do all the sex scenes. That guy bailed, so he just had Glassfish do it all for consistencies sake.
Ah is that what happened. I only briefly skimmed his blog when he mentioned it, my information was incorrect.

sneger

Nov 12, 2016
The mom still says she'll put medicine with my food when I say I have pain even though I used the key and took the medicine? I thought that were supposed to grant a scene

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
A million milf/shota rpg games in Japanese. For western games, they've become mainly 3d/RPG Maker stuff like Milf's Villa. Another one to check out that's very similar but is zombie themed is A Zombie's Life.

Reactions: LONE TRAVELER

JohnD

Aug 5, 2016
Thank you. I should have specified though. I'm having trouble finding western hung shota games, aside from nergal's stuff. And the since abandoned urbanxlife.

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
I guess going through anime-sharing would work. You can click on tags for shota and look for "well-endowed" as well. It's gonna boil down your favorite sites that have tags you can click on and that label lots of tags and fetishes. That's why I though of anime-sharing. There's other forums like hongfire and nihomaru but I'm not aware of more who can sort by tags or list the tags.

Reactions: TheAsianCumShooter

wewlad

Aug 8, 2016
I guess going through anime-sharing would work. You can click on tags for shota and look for "well-endowed" as well. It's gonna boil down your favorite sites that have tags you can click on and that label lots of tags and fetishes. That's why I though of anime-sharing. There's other forums like hongfire and nihomaru but I'm not aware of more who can sort by tags or list the tags.
Any recommendations? Most of the weeb games i've found aren't translated and(or) usually have hilariously bad writing (Fucking the milf in a matter of seconds with zero build up)

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Try starting a thread in general topics? That way you can ask people to make a list for you so we don't clog this one with a slightly off-topic discussion.

Archast

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2016
What's up with every female having giant jugs? I do like them big, but everyone of them? But aside this, is this game good? Worth downloading?

4.20 star(s) 51 Votes