4.20 star(s) 51 Votes

gemini20xx

Oct 17, 2017
1 - Ah, how do i listen to the teachers gossiping in the gym's locker room?

2 - How do i use the powers of Corruption or Persuasion? The only time i have ever been able use the first was on the mom sleeping. Clicking Q at school or other places shows me "skip time", "go to map" or "nevermind" as options instead of any powers.

3 - And what do i need to get one of the ladies to play babysitter? So far i only have Lisa and Mrs.Jennings' phones and they won't do it.

4 - In an unrelated note, i got a copy of Sidney's key, what kind of stuff can i do with it now?

5 - Also, i don't know if i'm doing something wrong or it is a bug, but i can't seem to open the medicine cabinet in the 2nd floor's bathroom even though i have the key.

6 - As an aside, every i try to get a TF from nurse Donna in the hospital i get a "Failed to load dialogue: Data/Dialogues/hospital-tf-corrupt/2.txt" message and the scene doess not appear. Anyone else having this issue?
1 - You need the inivisibility power, you get that from the Underworld, its also when to use the corruption power once you have it.

2 - Persuasion is simply dialogue, talk to the character in question three times to get to the next scene. As for the corruption power, you can only use it on sleeping characters save for Mrs Jennings who you use it on while invisible.

3 - I think the only person who can babysit in the current build is Dizzy.

4 - Sydney's key is only to unlock her door, nothing more, when's she's asleep.

5 - If I remember right, use it from you inventory to get them. Once you have them you can start getting Bridgette's scenes.

6 - the file doesn't exist, so no way to fix it.

Sonico

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
1 - You need the inivisibility power, you get that from the Underworld, its also when to use the corruption power once you have it.

2 - Persuasion is simply dialogue, talk to the character in question three times to get to the next scene. As for the corruption power, you can only use it on sleeping characters save for Mrs Jennings who you use it on while invisible.

4 - Sydney's key is only to unlock her door, nothing more, when's she's asleep.
Thanks, that clears things up to me.

3 - I think the only person who can babysit in the current build is Dizzy.
I think, based on ssome comments i have seen in the thread, that other ladies can babysit too, but you have to unlock Dizzy first to do so.

5 - If I remember right, use it from you inventory to get them. Once you have them you can start getting Bridgette's scenes.
Yes, but every time i try to do so i just get a "this has no use here" warning, hence my doubt about a bug or doing something wrong.

6 - the file doesn't exist, so no way to fix it.
Downloading the game again could help or is it a "next bugfix" kind of problem?

As an aside, trying to see the memory of Neala's boobjob gets me a scene with mrs, Jennings instead.

Robert rivers

Feb 6, 2018
I have a silly question (and sorry if this was already asked) do you know how to fix the resolution? I mean, I play it windowed, I want full screen but the full screen option doesn't work for me

VenomClaw

Jan 28, 2019
Does anybody know the riddle puzzle in the otherworld?
Ill lay it out:
One for the father...
One for the left...
One for the right hand...
One for the ghost that haunts him so...

Pls does anybody know this?? Ive finished the others but this,

Black B

Nov 2, 2018
Does anybody know the riddle puzzle in the otherworld?
Ill lay it out:
One for the father...
One for the left...
One for the right hand...
One for the ghost that haunts him so...

Pls does anybody know this?? Ive finished the others but this,
As i remembered, just pay attention at switches at the bottom right of the room

Kolblogberg

Aug 6, 2017
after i heard donna wants a good fuck ......i visited her at hospital several times but no progress ??
I believe you have to unlock every dialogue first in order to proceed to the next heart level. If it's after Donna's Friday night bar scene, yeah definitely have to unlock them first.

after talking with mom before dinner about babysitter how to manage babysitter ????
Take out your uphone and send a message to your preferred lady you like to be babysitted by. It should be available after a several heart levels.

how many times a have to work with dizzy to give a walk to home ???
Like I said in the first quote, you need to unlock all dialogues first just to be sure. There will be a notification indicating you have unlocked every possible dialogues under that particular heart level. After that then only you can walk her back to her apartment.

MrHanni

Feb 19, 2019
Got a problem with Donna
After getting the TF Scene I went to the bar and talked to her.
But when I talk to her in the hospital I always get the same dialogue hence she always throws me out when I choose the bar option.
Is that a common problem or is my game just fucked up?

rfsniper

Nov 25, 2017
Hey, I had a glimpse of the first page thread, and it showed that this was a remake with much improved art. So I DL the game but I see artwork that could be mistaken for that janky Legend of Zelda game (well exuuuuse me, princess). Did I DL the wrong thing or does the art get better later on?

Doomskull

Sep 13, 2017
Hey, I had a glimpse of the first page thread, and it showed that this was a remake with much improved art. So I DL the game but I see artwork that could be mistaken for that janky Legend of Zelda game (well exuuuuse me, princess). Did I DL the wrong thing or does the art get better later on?
That was the art that was originally going to be for the game but wasn't. What you get when you download it is what you get.

Sir_EatsALot

Aug 24, 2017
I am getting a lot of failed to load image errors. Sorry if this has been asked before. Does anyone have a fix?

4.20 star(s) 51 Votes