4.20 star(s) 51 Votes

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
Not try to get people mad just saying there are alot of veruble's to makeing game's. Mybe over stressed are tring to think of more stuff. Hard to say i know i am not a patrion but i still like to try and trust people. Yes there are times they may slow down but just mybe they will get the bust they need. If not there should be a way to make sev's who use people just for money to pay the people back.

Inducktions

Mar 21, 2019
Can anyone help me if there's a way to fix or if this bug has been identified at all? I'm stuck in the Nurse Donna's storyline because the school principal npc has bugged, she is static at one place in the office no matter what time frame and you cannot interact with it at all to make Donna come to school so I cannot advance.

Henta1noKami

Nov 29, 2017
I'm sorry if thgis problem was alredy address but is there a way to enter "the other world" it just keeps bugging and it spawns me in my bed, i did get to the point with neale where i need to go back to "the other world" thank you for your help :)

dirgetka

Aug 17, 2017
Nergal should just cancel the game (and Patreon) at this point. I'm sick of waiting for updates to a game that the creator doesn't want to make. He should sack it off and work on that Solarion thing -- every other post on the UD/AZL Patreon is gushing over how much he wants to make the game, so he should just give us some closure and kill UD for good. At least then the modders aren't in limbo waiting until certain things are finished before reworking the content.

batista007

May 17, 2017

Hey all,
So it's been a while and wanted to give you all an update into what's going on with everything. I'll start with the good news as it leads into the change in plans / bad news. I've managed to get some funds together in order to hire a writer for Kaylee's scene dialogues. This will take some time off me to focus on finishing up the daily dialogues as well as adding in the new scenes unrelated to Kaylee.
Unfortunately this will mean that the Kaylee build will be delayed by a fair amount as there is a lot of scene dialogues to write (the bad news). That said I think I've come up with something that will work out overall, leading to the change of plan...
The adding the new scenes / Kaylee's daily dialogue won't take as long as writing the new scene dialogues, so while the scene dialogue is being written, I'll be... finishing off the game! The plan after Kaylee's build was always to finish off the main storyline / add in the endings, so it just makes sense to carry on with that while the scene dialogue is being completed.
So the plan is now as follows, release the final beta build towards the end of this month that has Kaylee's progression as well as the story progression / ending. There might be a bit of outstanding art (in relation to some "nice to have" things - the ending scenes are already done) which will be added in for the 1.0 release of UD! The 1.0 release will focus solely on bug fixing and adding in anything missing and will likely come towards mid / end of August.
This change should make it so we are still on track for finishing UD when I imagined (end of July). After the 1.0 release is completed and done, this Patreon will be paused as Glassfish and I take a much needed break from Urban Demons. I'll begin working on The Solarion Project and I know Glassfish has a few things lined up as well! And I'm sure it won't be too long before we are working together again ;)
Anyway, I hope you can understand the need for the change of plan and if you have any questions, feel free to ask!
- Nergal

Jun 3, 2017

Hey all,
So it's been a while and wanted to give you all an update into what's going on with everything. I'll start with the good news as it leads into the change in plans / bad news. I've managed to get some funds together in order to hire a writer for Kaylee's scene dialogues. This will take some time off me to focus on finishing up the daily dialogues as well as adding in the new scenes unrelated to Kaylee.
Unfortunately this will mean that the Kaylee build will be delayed by a fair amount as there is a lot of scene dialogues to write (the bad news). That said I think I've come up with something that will work out overall, leading to the change of plan...
The adding the new scenes / Kaylee's daily dialogue won't take as long as writing the new scene dialogues, so while the scene dialogue is being written, I'll be... finishing off the game! The plan after Kaylee's build was always to finish off the main storyline / add in the endings, so it just makes sense to carry on with that while the scene dialogue is being completed.
So the plan is now as follows, release the final beta build towards the end of this month that has Kaylee's progression as well as the story progression / ending. There might be a bit of outstanding art (in relation to some "nice to have" things - the ending scenes are already done) which will be added in for the 1.0 release of UD! The 1.0 release will focus solely on bug fixing and adding in anything missing and will likely come towards mid / end of August.
This change should make it so we are still on track for finishing UD when I imagined (end of July). After the 1.0 release is completed and done, this Patreon will be paused as Glassfish and I take a much needed break from Urban Demons. I'll begin working on The Solarion Project and I know Glassfish has a few things lined up as well! And I'm sure it won't be too long before we are working together again ;)
Anyway, I hope you can understand the need for the change of plan and if you have any questions, feel free to ask!
- Nergal
Gotta adore how he tries to pass this "new" plan of his as a solution. He was supposed to release the Kaylee build by the end of June. So basically this means he wasn't really working on the game throughout June. and the ending was probably gonna take another month so it was safe to say that the game should/would've been wrapped up by the end of July or mid August. So I personally fail to see how this falls under the category of "new plans".
This "much needed break" might apply for Glassfish, but not Nergal. You simply can't take a break from something you don't work on.

zerosonic2019

Mar 21, 2019
Hi, sorry if this has been already asked. but i dont know how to progress with kaylee, when i check the clues on the phone, theres just two messages that say ''N U'' can someone help?

• Haha
Reactions: cooldude33

george1106

Mar 25, 2018
I'm stuck on mom's quest. I get pills on phone "The pills are gone! Lets see what Mom sill do now". Mom's level = 0. What can I do?

4.20 star(s) 51 Votes