Mod Completed Urban Demons [v0.8.2 | FNFZone Mod Ver. 5.5 + Bug Fix G]

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
so that one won't have a pentagram "modders help" (or whatever they said) like the other puzzles? :p

edit: also, I dunno if you know or if it is anything you can fix or if nergal knows but if you use "moveinfast" (which I always do because he's sooooooo sloooooow) on scenes where your character runs it gets disabled and you have to go to a computer and retype that cheat twice to get it working again, just thought I'd say that just in case :p
No but there is a hint to it somewhere in the room that should be enough help to figure things out.

Oh I know, don't know the exact cause though, also don't know how to fix it cause I don't know how to adjust cheat code coding all that well, my apologies

Nov 30, 2017
No but there is a hint to it somewhere in the room that should be enough help to figure things out.

Oh I know, don't know the exact cause though, also don't know how to fix it cause I don't know how to adjust cheat code coding all that well, my apologies
Is it possible, like a workaround, to make it do that cheat twice after those scenes? (so people who don't use the cheat have it disabled and people who use it won't have to go back to the computer :p)

heartless1206

May 7, 2017
But I've been replying to every single ask I've received so far...
Ao lol sorry about that yeah I wanted to asked how you do the script work the the sex scenes I'm trying to work on a project my own I have reading disability so it's hard to follow directions for me

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Ao lol sorry about that yeah I wanted to asked how you do the script work the the sex scenes I'm trying to work on a project my own I have reading disability so it's hard to follow directions for me
Be specific by what you mean by script work

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
So I made Mom's undertable BJ scene transparent and tomorrow I'll work on fixing her heads to make sure they all look like this mom-undertable-bj (4).png rather than this mom-undertable-bj (5).png

Gagoushou

Aug 3, 2018
I was wondering why the alien images seemed familiar, and maybe it's just me, but it suddenly occurred to me that something about the design reminds me of hentai I've seen of Silent Hill nurses, of all things.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
I was wondering why the alien images seemed familiar, and maybe it's just me, but it suddenly occurred to me that something about the design reminds me of hentai I've seen of Silent Hill nurses, of all things.
Because the artist of that Silent Hill hentai also did alien art, you're thinking about Double Deck. I got the expression for the Allison's scene off of one of his alien doujins.

asks for what? what we want in the mod?
I already answered this question with an "About anything man."

How do you animate the scenes in rpg maker?
I don't know how, mod uses a scene player put in by Nergal

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes