Mod Completed Urban Demons [v0.8.2 | FNFZone Mod Ver. 5.5 + Bug Fix G]

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes

77outlaw77

Feb 16, 2018
can anyone teach me on how to use script on rpg maker vx ace too many controls
The short version is "Learn Ruby".

The long version is:
Writing your own scripts is a whole other beast that you'll need to learn and understand Ruby as a programming language in order to really take advantage of. However, lucky for us there are tons of pre-made scripts available that we can load into our games as we see fit. You will have to carefully read them, as most of them are designed so that new-comers can understand them with a little time and effort, but are still fairly difficult to parse at first. I cannot give you a tutorial on them, as each one is a bit its own beast. Pay attention to script author's instructions and do plenty of testing, and you'll be able to sort it out.

Deleted member 40325

May 22, 2017
Ok so its done...I have completed Sydney's version of Amos' babysitting ride. Just a reminder that I know its worse then my usual (which you all know how I feel). No matter if you say "its not horrendous" or anything like that I'll never change my opinion on this. I am posting it because I believe that someone may later down the road see it and make it look good. The problem I had was that idk where Amos' head is inside the hair so I had to rely upon Sydney's anal scene for it which was looking straight ahead opposed to looking down like in Amos' scene. Well here it is in motion and all the frames for the normal scene. I'll work on the cum scene tomorrow. Luckily that one is one of four frames so hopefully it won't look AS bad as this one...hopefully. output_TNz6q3.gif

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Unless you are someone that I am waiting on things from please don't talk to me today, my kitten has died

U

User_305918

I don’t know what I do if anything were to happen to my little demon cat queen, Marceline.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
I'm feeling better now, I knew the poor thing was going to die soon as he was very sick but it still hit hard since I was alone when I found him and had to bury him by myself. But I spent the day away from home after that, trying to fill myself with good vibes and avoid the bad juju. I'll be back to my more happier self tomorrow, thank you for the support my friends, both to those on the thread and those that messaged me, thank you.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Tomorrow's agenda:
Finish up the strap-on scene between Neala and Toriel (cum section, dialogue, and code it into normal gameplay)
Code in basic structure of the Demon Brothel, you guys can choose what type of demon lady runs the place
Code in a loli scene with Alison's bully that LoveUrban
Edit Mom's undertable BJ scene into a scene between Lucy the minotaur and her scene, code that in along with the doggy scene I made of them, here is the doggy scene by the way since I haven't posted it anywhere yet Lucy Junior Doggy.gif
Code in that onryo scene Gross Mind made that was posted on my tumblr for the memory and test rooms, I'll add that for normal gameplay at a later time, here is the scene for those that don't follow my tumblr 185693_185440_sadako_bj.gif
Find a place to put in that Mrs Jennings version of Ms Amos' babysitting scene
Code in Maleficent scenes, fuck waiting for the official releases, I'll posting this update in time for Thanksgiving so you can give thanks for the nuts

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Posted some new art on my tumblr, if you don't follow my tumblr then you'll be surprised by it, those that follow would probably have been expecting it

Reactions: Jay Chang
4.50 star(s) 13 Votes