Others - Completed - Urge to Molest If [Final] [South Tree]

1. 3.00 star(s)

PlasticMann

You click on multiple molesting options, gradually escalating your molestations, and make sure that you do not exceed a certain level of the character's discomfort so that she cries out. The appeal of the game comes from watching the characters who are too afraid to fully resist your molestations, but end up orgasming and feeling distraught by that. The gameplay is fairly standard (perhaps even below par) for such touch-and-feel games.

Which is fine, but I was expecting more. After playing through the scene described above for each of the four heroines, you get a sort of epilogue where those same heroines have since devolved into horny sluts, which to me feels like an unsatisfying conclusion that misses the point of having such an epilogue. The fun is in seeing the characters gradually develop into horny sluts over time and watching their resistance melt away. But, as it is, you only have these two scenes, the initial molestation and the epilogue, for each heroine.

Right now, the game feels like a rudimentary outline of a generic molestation story, but without the length needed to fully run through that entire storyline. If the sort of scenes described in the first paragraph appeal to you (along with some pretty decent voicework!) then this game will be a nice, one-to-two hour romp to scratch that itch.
  2. 3.00 star(s)

TankyThomas

A short game with 4 heroines. Only one sex and one service position for each heroine, but good aesthetics. The vanilla game is too plain, but with the after story (lewd mode), free play and the alternative clothes set, there are some varieties. There is a background story, but it is just a skeleton and can be ignored.

The way to corrupt girls is just waiting for time to pass. A bit strange. There are no favourable meter / corruption meter / lewd meter etc, so the game lack a strategy sense as like most other molestor games.

Pros: graphics, some interactions with heroines, voiced. Debug mode and freeplay mode provided after finished the game.
    Cons: Limited choices of clothes, sex positions etc, a rather short game. Story not developed.
  3. 3.00 star(s)

Gintlar

Urge to Molest If [Final] [South Tree]
    A big improvement in quality over the first chapter.
    In addition to the quality, the quantity has also improved, now with 4 girls and all with excellent aesthetics.
    Although the second one is better, I liked the first chapter more.
    It will be for the identical gameplay, it will be because in the first there is no a "break" for the girls (which I usually appreciate), but in this game it is a no.
    In short, I recommend the game, but it has lost the "magic" of the first chapter.
    Put the same vote as the first just for this.
  4. 2.00 star(s)

PandiStelle

Played on the most recent version from this site.

This was generally a dissatisfying experience that I could only stomach the first section of. The gameplay involves rolling your face around the menus until you get to the next scene. Avoiding getting caught or pleasuring the girl has no nuance.

The story moves too quickly and there's not enough variety in character lines while molesting. It's a rather "NPC" experience rather then anything that can be felt as lively.

Art is a hit or miss. You won't miss much if you just download a full save and "play" the free mode.
  5. 2.00 star(s)

PDP19

Your average chikan genre, but low tech. And I do mean low tech, even as I admit that this one improved on its predecessor by a great deal.

Story
    There's actually a real story going on here, but in effect you may completely ignore it. Basically all the girls are placed into situations near to you in a semi-crowed environment, and the protagonist, a normal bumpkin, decides that he should just sexually assault girls around him

Well, in natural chikan style, everyone that's not really involved in the story are conveniently busy that they dont notice someone so brazenly groping and undressing a girl around them, as long as the attention meter dictates that they can't. And the girl, incredibly, endures a finger up her ass just not to embarrass herself...further. Yeah, suffice it to say its not grounded on reality.

I should mention that all these scenarios are indeed in the same timeline so our japanese hero here has just successfully groped and fuck 4 girls in the same area. Yup, it is a fantasy.

Artwork
    There's not really much to say about this, except that it isn't so bad that its unfappable. The girls are pretty much drawn to a standard anime style, but they are not really noteworthy. If I must describe it using one word it'll be 'stiff'.

Gameplay
    Okay, here's the thing. This game has no animations, no dragging, and is completely a point n' click, which is completely the same as its predecessor. The difference here is unlike the first game this one has VA, which helps a bunch, because if youre going to rape a girl you might as well enjoy the ambience too.

The artwork is fine, passable for a H game, but just be warned that if youre hoping that the girls will physically react to being jacked, then youre going to be disappointed because for the most part only their faces will react to you pushing a finger up their cat. Even in the sex scenes where there's no story-related reason why the girl should be standing still, there's no movement except fake thrusting from your little boy below the belt. The so-called intense humping from your penis is depicted with movement lines. Yes, this is exactly what the first game was, but you'd think they at least put in more in the scenes that count.

Finally there's free mode, which needs to be unlocked. Basically youre doing everything you did in normal mode except there's no gameover.

Progression
    Yeah, there isn't any. The girls dont really go from resistant to drooling idiot mode. And that's because after the wholesome fucking your game ends and you move on to another girl, each unlocked after the last.

Only after you've unlocked them all you get the alternate story mode which essentially turns the girls from normal to whore mode. But even then there's really little connection to what you've done to them. Its treated more like a bonus than any actual corruption.

And obviously, the game doesn't expect, nor is there any reason, for you to be emotionally invested in the girls or the story. No revenge, no 'childhood crush', and barely any cold designs, your Japanese hero here simply decided to start sexually assaulting people. So crass is his motivation I couldn't even treat it as unintended comedy.

Recommended for those who are into the genre and can accept its shoddy, 30 min gameplay. A shame, because with more polish I might be able to look past it. But much like the first game, it pulls absolutely no punches. A 90s VN eroge would be more a complex and intricate experience than this one.
  6. 2.00 star(s)

zbunk

appeals to a niche fetish, personally i really couldn't play this game all the way through. it's not sexy nor exciting it's just kinda disturbing. other than that the dialogue is nothing to write home about and the molestation scenes are kind of barebones.
  7. 5.00 star(s)

NotAnEldritchHorror

Takes the fetish and really fleshes it out, I loved the freedom the game gives you as well as the bonus content for completion. The art is great and the girls are hot, it's a truly marvelous game. Never encountered any gamebreaking bugs or glitches, but I guess my only gripe would be that the saveslots are too few.
  8. 5.00 star(s)

Editrule34

Story 9/10
    Love the concept of the "if the first game didn't happen, and our MC waited just 1 more year, he would have absolutely done way better than he did in the first game" lmao

Art 9.5/10
    All the girls designs are fantastic, they all look beautiful, love the interactable clothing and the 1 alternate costume u get for each after beating game is nice as well, however it's not groundbreaking, so still shy of a perfect 10.

Gameplay 9.8/10
    It took the slightly clunky gameplay of the first game, and massively improved. It got rid of a lot of the tedium of stalling by just increasing/decreasing the values, and you still get the same nice feeling out of it as the first game, but with 4 heroines instead of 1. Really great that they added an after story as well, super well done.

SFX 9.5/10
    Love the usage of all the SFX/Background noise, and the voices of all the characters are fantastic, just wish there was even more dialogue for each character.

Overall 9.5/10

My only downside at all, is that there isn't a Threesome scene in the game, so if you were hoping for that then your out of luck sadly, but you never know, maybe the third game will have one?
    100% Recommend if you like the molesting concept, game fully delivers.
  9. 5.00 star(s)

LeturLefr

"When a Sequel Delivers"

The slow pace from the prequel is still intact in this game, like a wise man once said don't fix what's not broken. This sequel improves on other things, the first one is the number of characters you'll molest and how it will finally come full circle with the first game, the second one is the more experimental setting where your molestation gonna happens.
    Each girl has a different personality and combines with the different settings where you do the molestations, it gave us a unique experience between the girls.

Rating Distribution:
    +1: Obligatory
    +1: Different Setting and Vibe on Each Girl
    +1: The Prequel Prey Looking More Delicious With Her Sweater
    +1: There's an Unlockable Nostalgia Custom
    +1: Bonus Star for Being a Good Sequel
  10. 5.00 star(s)

trashgecko

Holy moly! I like the way how to play your Game. My little Devil inside of me goes sometimes to far and i get caught:eek:
    The satisfaction how I take a Girl later on is amazing. I realy like it.:devilish:
  11. 5.00 star(s)

hurrdurrderpderp

Sequel to the first text-based "Urge to Molest". This part is also using the same engine but everything is done with more quality.

First of all, there is more scenarios with four girls in total, and if you played previous installation you will know three of them already.

Art is pretty, scenarios are good, voice acting is on point and interactions are top notch. Even if you don't want to play first game you won't miss out, but if you give it a try you definitely won't regret it.

5/5 would grab by the pussy again.
  12. 4.00 star(s)

LuminosHands

Pros
    • Story
    • H-scene & scenarios
    • H-scene Expression
    • Voice
    • Character Designs
    • Sound design (Immersive )
    • Has replay value in Freeplay mode and has after story
    Cons
    • Molestation scene takes abit too long
    • Pretty short story for each character

Notes
    Very nice to game to play, I highly suggest people in also playing the after story where its more light hearted and 'Climax together' is also an option in there as well.

This game is pretty good but I wish there was more to the after story and more romantic options to get attached to the characters but its not that type of game sadly(literally says it in the title).
  13. 5.00 star(s)

Ferstrike

No much to say that haven't been said. The previous game was already great, and somehow they made it to be even better. Good story, good gameplay. I just wish there were more games like this one. 5/5 Awesome game.
  14. 4.00 star(s)

BanTheUndeadMan

A good one for the books with 4 different individuals and thank god for Reina. She made playing this one absolutely worth it especically her afterstory which is what you get after you finish all the main story of the 4 and there's also a costume change as well as free mode. The only complaint I would have is that there wasn't a end harem scene or that if you messed up and didn't have a proper save then you gotta go through all the boring text again and the skip function is integrated super well.
  15. 5.00 star(s)

Hadrik

The sequel is much more polished. Sadly there we no branching multiple endings where they could introduce varied choices to fully customize the targets and enhanced my immersion i would love such things were you could be presented choices like make them broken, tame them and make them fall for you, turn it into a harem, impregnate one or all, choose one heroine only and etc. I think it could have hyped me even more and im sure that the same emotion could be invoked with the other players though missing on those kind of aspects still i think that overall this game is really good.
  16. 5.00 star(s)

Saedo

An excellent squeal to, "Urge to Molest". This game requires the player to keep track of the attention they gather from the sounds the "subject" makes. It's just the first game but with more characters; what more could you ask for?
  17. 5.00 star(s)

seagoatdaddy

A nice follow up to it's predecessor. 4x + the amount of content in the original game, more is good. The quality of art is nice too, and I love the attention to detail just like in the first game. The only gripe I have is about how easy the game becomes halfway through it, and I wish there were more interesting settings to molest in.
  18. 4.00 star(s)

adam~

i finish the game even before it was translated because the chinese patch finish it earlier,but here is a run down of it.

READ THE TEXT in the game, take note of the text like people are coming in,she is gonna wake, people are looking at me. and you should be fine most of the time,CG i only like the train and elavator. OL part is ok too but that part is a bit complex and she seem to be suddenly wake up