Others - Completed - Urge to Molest [v1.2] [South Tree]

1. 5.00 star(s)

PinkKOalaPrime

this game deserves a higher rating then what it has on this site
    the premise is very simple and straight forward
    meet the girl molest the girl and then finally RAPE the girl
    all the while being careful not to get caught

the pacing was great not to slow not too fast it sits right there in that sweet spot

plus this is one of the better translation's I have come across barely any grammar mistakes though a few sentences seemed a bit out of place overall I really enjoyed this one
    10/10 will beat my meat again
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Sturmy

PLAP PLAP PLAP PLAP PLAP PLAP PLAP PLAP
    GET RAPED GET RAPED GET RAPED GET RAPED

The game is very simple, but very complete. What really sells is the writing and the amount of interaction possibilities. The story is simple, just a pretext for the molestation scenario. But the way the leading up to the events and the description of the acts themselves are written really makes it an authentic and thrilling experience. In other words, the writing, the stealth mechanic, the interaction, all come together to create an intense and immersive atmosphere. The game would be disturbing if it wasn't so damn hot.

There are loads of things you can do with her (you get more options as the situation progresses). You can undress different parts of her clothes, do various things simultaneously (like kissing while fucking, which I ABSOLUTELY LOVE). The game also registers and acknowledges where you choose to cum, so you can create a really nasty scene, should you wish. The cgs are simple, static with sound, but they're pretty hot.

The girl is very cute and hot. You can make her cum, but this isn't a trainer type of game. She will have reactions involving shock and crying. The game does not shy away from the brutality of sexual abuse, so keep that in mind before downloading. One of the things I had a blast with the most was being able to choose exactly how I want to humiliate and scar her for life.

It's a game that kept surprising me the more I played; I could really feel the escalation of excitement as if I were the molester himself. 5 stars because it is simply the most thrilling molestation/rape game I've played so far, despite the lack of animations or voice. There is a great balance between believability and freedom, which means it enhances the immorality and brutality of the act, which means it's all the more enjoyable - if that's your cup of tea, that is. There are multiple endings, depending on whether or not you get caught at different stages of the trip. Also try not molesting at all to see what happens. Definitely looking forward to playing the sequel.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

Biyuri

It didn't lie. That Molest is a Urge! Yes it's basically a VN and the time mechanic may be simple but just having that time (or better said turn?) limit to your harrassment really adds to the feeling of doing something immoral!

I do find it funny that the sequel goes with the timeline where you didn't do anything but sat around and fell asleep
  4. 2.00 star(s)

PDP19

Its a low tech experience of the chikan genre. This game is only about 60mb, which should more or less tell you all you need to know.

Gameplay is shoddy, point n' click experience. But that isn't the main issue I have with this game. The bigger problem is that this game has a time system but time progression only happens per action, and the way its handled is 100% ass. For example, the protagonist tells you ingame that the next stop is 20 minutes away. But each action you take shaves about 10 seconds off. So, if say you're getting bored groping her breasts and would like to wait it off, you'll likely need to click buttons about 20-30 times to progress at all.

And of course, there is no animations, even in the sex scenes. Not that I expected any, but the artwork isn't really good enough to hold its own without it. There's no VA neither, so youre really just reading the texts for any sexual gratification at all.

I will praise the writing however. H games are traditionally poorly written, but the game's story is actually just about a salaryman with itchy fingers but otherwise normal intelligence. It legit gets creepy at times, but that's added immersion I guess. At the end, superficial as H games tend to be it is a little jarring to see such sexual assault go completely unseen in a bus, where at least two other persons behind your seat.

All in all, its kinda an inoffensive 30 min experience, so if you can look past all the downsides then this is at very least a nice little time waster.
  5. 4.00 star(s)

rafaellos

Great game with pretty decent plot. What this game does really well is the risk factor. If there would be no way to lose i would say it's boring since you just click through it (you still can do that and unlock whole game but that's not fun). Girls and scenarios are pretty hot. Maybe it's not the most original concept (train molest duh). But I feel its really well executed.

Art 3.5/5
    Story - 4/5
    Gameplay 4/5
    Fapability 4.5/5
    Music/SFX 4/5
    Originality 3/5
  6. 3.00 star(s)

Gintlar

Urge to Molest [v1.2] [South Tree]
    A short game, with few things to do, with lots of dialogue to skip, but still a nice game.
    I admit it's one of those games that I re-download once in a while.
    The various endings are useless.
    I recommend the game, but don't expect a good story, well-characterized characters or anything like that.
  7. 4.00 star(s)

Editrule34

Story 9/10
    Makes you get into the mindset of a man on a business trip to the boonies where, you could imagine something like this being possible, while being able to potentially avoid the consequences. Also love the atmosphere where you have to be aware of the people around you.

Art 8.5/10
    The main heroine looks great, the main reason it doesn't get a 8.5/10 is because of the typical censorship, which is a turn-off.

Gameplay 7/10
    It's just a tad clunky, having to repeat the same dialogue over and over while you wait for the suspicion level to go down so you can progress more. However I do enjoy that the people around you feel real, and the consequences are existent, so you can't just go on a straight molesting rampage right away, you have to slowly work your way through it.

Multiple Endings 5/10
    This was just a bit lacking for me, was hoping for maybe just 1 or 2 other types of endings, the difference between most of them were negligible other than ending E/F

Overall 7/10
    I would say, play this through if you enjoy the concept, then move onto the next game, as it is just an upgraded version of this basically.
  8. 4.00 star(s)

LeturLefr

"The Pacing Is Slow but That’s What Makes It Good"

This game is not for a quick fap, you play it slowly and immerse yourself as a molester. Seriously the pacing is slow and you need to keep track of your surrounding and not being greedy with your play but at the same time, there is a time limit and if you play it way too slow you might catch yourself trying to rush things out at the end.
    It's really satisfying when you finally push your target down and are ready to burst out all of your lust but at the same time, that last part of the game needs a bit of suspension of disbelief and kinda distracts the whole grounded immersion that this game has.
    For a molesting game, it's definitely one of the best and a must play, the sequel is satisfying as well.

Rating Distribution:
    +1: Obligatory
    +1: Immersive
    +1: Delicious Prey
    +1: The Prey Really Is Perfect for This Genre
    +1: Seriously the Target Alone Gave This Game Three Stars
    -1: The Moment When You Finally Savor Your Prey Need Some Suspension of Disbelief on This Setting
  9. 4.00 star(s)

hurrdurrderpderp

Despite clunky text-based interactions you will most likely skip a lot of time this is a good game with pretty art.
    Story is great, option to check your surroundings and get immersed, girls' expressions are wonderful and there is quite a lot of endings.
    Have it a go, it's one of the classics.
  10. 5.00 star(s)

jite888

Really good game. It is short but the situations are well thought out and the difficulty is well balanced. (y)

I found it better than its sequel actually.

I liked the design and the girl looks nice.

If you haven't played it and you like the genre you will have fun playing it.
  11. 5.00 star(s)

DrunkFapper

One of my favorite games right now, along with its sequel. Highly recommended if you enjoy the tagged genres and want to try something different from the usual. I truly hope they continue making games like this.
  12. 2.00 star(s)

Regretter

Pros:
    -Art is Okay
    -Engaging Scenario
    -The Girl is cute
    -Nice option choices during scenes

Cons:
    -Not the best translation
    -Not much to do in the game
    -Has some kind of weird gameplay, takes a little while to get the hang of it
    -Wtf is this girl, a statue? you literally rape her on a public bus, while her friends are there and all she does is like "uh no please don't do it"
    -Boring to be honest, You as the MC just straight up rape someone on a bus, that's it.

My Score: 4/10, Slightly Below Average. It's not even worth a try.
  13. 4.00 star(s)

VictorDoUrden

Though I personally hate shit like this... the game is well done with different endings most of them with the male going to jail which make this significantly more palatable then most having a similiar setup. The sleep part is also well done as if you didnt know and only played you'd find out you gotta wait and be careful of attention getting to high. The art is quite well done compared to the average.

Overall for what it is going for game and setup wise it is excellent. Setup leaves much to be desired but like I said this one is rather vastly superior to almost all rape/molest type games as it is mostly happy endings
  14. 4.00 star(s)

BanTheUndeadMan

Another short game that took me about an hour or so to complete and nice that you can actually fail midway through so you do gotta pay attention. The girl is cute and fap-able while the story behind it is not complicated but enough to know your surroundings. The gripe for me is the MC where at first he seems totally innocent and seem like he would never do something like rape but I guess I was wrong lol. The different options during the scenes are the general stuff but the gameplay of trying to raise your pleasure/her's w/o getting caught is where it's really at and what makes this a decent game. Try it out.
  15. 4.00 star(s)

KodokuAi

Note: My “review” is general overview of a game and with heavy weight on how much I enjoyed it rather than “critical/objective” rating. In another words my “review” is PERSONAL ENJOYMENT + a bit of “critical” rating/comments.

PROs:
    +pleasnt character design
    +solid setting
    +1h point n click molesting (with some variation)
    +straightforward gameplay
    +detection minigame a.k.a gives you that fear or tension of not getting caught
    +few variations and endings
    +after first playthrough you get freemode so you won't have to worry about detection

CONs:
    -taking introvert who doesn't want to bother people to the extreme (seriously girl... single cry for help would been enough)
    -rather minimal

Comments:
    Not much to add aside what I mentioned in pros and cons. It's a straightforward molesting game with few variation and stereotypical introverted "geek" looking hot chick who doesn't want to bother others.

Was hot enough game. Though I found it comical how dense the backseat girls were.

Also little tension to avoid being caught also was a nice touch. Aside that, it was good enough game.

7/10
  16. 5.00 star(s)

u z i

a really good game. great interactions. girl is super cute and sexy. art is great. the thing i really liked about the game is the time line. you can literally feel each minute pass by as you play the perv. quite a bunch of "good" and "bad" endings too, but its quite easy to figure them out(except one i guess: sleeping). anyways, check the tags, if you're into them then you'll enjoy the game.
  17. 4.00 star(s)

NeoStarr

This game is really fun. Lots of details and very intimate interactions. I feel like this game could benefit from more dialogue between you and the victim, or just more lines from you. Also this game is a great base I'd love to see more girls more scenarios this can be built upon so much.
  18. 3.00 star(s)

Blade221

The thing i dislike about this game is the one sided sexual pleasure. Throughout the whole game, The girl was afraid , Scared and in pain, Only the dude was having fun, Even when going for the sleep molest ending. The girl doesnt show any sign of pleasure whatsoever, No getting wet not even a blush. This was rather disappointing. I was hoping for something different , seomthing like what usually happens in hentai, The girl doesnt like it in the beggining but gradually starts enjoying it, And it ends with girl not getting enough of that dick, But it wasnt the case for this game. Which is why im giving it a 3/5.
  19. 4.00 star(s)

Avoidedknave

Good game,

you play as a man molesting a girl in a bus and possibly raping her. The difficulty in this game comes from trying not to be cought. There are 6 possible endings, how you can get the endings and a save with all of them can be found in the comment section. Simple game would generally recommend