RPGM Usagi and the Dream Island

Dudesxx

Nov 2, 2019
Well, I'll be straight. I'm lazy and this game is kind of... complicated, but I liked the animation and would like to have full access to the gallery. So, if someone has finished the game, can you send me the save file?

Edit: Btw, the name of the game is Usagi and the Dream Island.

Thank you for reading this far, you are amazing :D

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
This is the translation section. If you want saves for Japaneses you can usually find them on , you'll need to be signed in just like here use most of the links though. I'd maybe delete the loli picture.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Try looking for the game and the developers Japanese name, maybe the RJ code too. They're in the ULMF thread above.

Magdragon

Aug 5, 2016
There is a old Velka torrent on sukebei if you need a download. Just search the RJ code.

Iru78645

Jan 13, 2020
hello someone has the latest version of Usagi and the Dream Island? (うさぎとユメの島)

anonomnomnom

Aug 14, 2017
I was unable to find the game but here are the individual H-animations

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Again look for the Japanese name or RJ number from it's DLSite page, or the ULMF thread above. I don't think you can find the latest version, but a older one (1.00 or 1.00b) is around.

Aug 31, 2018
so about this game... i downloaded it a while ago in my small windows 7, but the pc didn't have the requirements to run it (it was a 32 bits) now that i've got this new pc (64 bits) it was most surely i would be able to run the game, but no, i had a dll error so i updated my visual C++, and didn't work, i dowloaded every missing file and put in the game file, but then it told me the game could not be runned, also tryed with local emulator and no change, so... is the game a 32 bits game? is there a solution? am i missing a program, i need help cuase the game seems fun, and yeah i also know lolis are not allowed in here but im just looking for a solution, thanks.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
The game is 32Bit but 32Bit games can be played on a 64Bit system, just not the other way around. Maybe it wants a older VC looking at my installed programs list I've got over ten versions built up.

Much later edit - You do want to grab the x84 version of visual C++ (as well as the x64 one) for the 32Bit games.

Last edited:

GranTurboAutismo

Aug 4, 2019
Just a tad frustrating to restart the entire level after wasting to the boss, but when you figure out the attack patterns and which ones to punish...very satisfying
5-1 /5-2 are such trash levels with the enemy placements lol

Last edited: