User Interface problems in Android

Heavenly69

Oct 23, 2018
There's a couple of games where I had problems relating to UI (save, load, auto, skip option). The problem i faced was after i load the saved game, i can't see the ui anymore. There's no option of save, load or anything. The first game with this problem was Dreams of Desire, but it had a pretty simple solution, all i had to do was just go back 1-2 scenes and then the interface was automatically restored.

The second game, i'm having problem is Ecchi Sensei, after I successfully load Day 1-2 into Day 3...as soon as i save the game and later load it, the UI is gone. Doesn't show even if i try backing scenes like DOD.
Attached a couple of pics.
Can someone please help?

eosar

Aug 11, 2016
Don't quote me on this because i only have my shitty phone to work with, but ported games rarely work well.
Anyone who tells you their coding is perfect is a filthy liar as no code is perfect. As such, transfering something made for PC on android will inevitably also make it buggier.
Now take into consideration that every android version is different from all others in ways unknown to us and you get bugs unique to pocket groups of users.

An example, mine has android 5. Random renpy game gave me image load error in one place, but worked fine in another where an android 6 phone had issues.

Now, there may be an obvious solution around that i can't seem to notice and for that i apologize, but like i said, i only have my phone to use for trial and error.. so i'll default to this tried and true general explanation: Not enough RAM.

If your phone is top of the line, my mistake, but from what i've seen on mine, they usually don't like working under duress. And if by chance the ported game is a nightmare in itself, then random errors are to be expected, especially when further importing data from one ported game to another.
In cruder words, my fellow deviant: Shit's unstable, yo!

Reactions: Heavenly69

Heavenly69

Oct 23, 2018
Don't quote me on this because i only have my shitty phone to work with, but ported games rarely work well.
Anyone who tells you their coding is perfect is a filthy liar as no code is perfect. As such, transfering something made for PC on android will inevitably also make it buggier.
Now take into consideration that every android version is different from all others in ways unknown to us and you get bugs unique to pocket groups of users.

An example, mine has android 5. Random renpy game gave me image load error in one place, but worked fine in another where an android 6 phone had issues.

Now, there may be an obvious solution around that i can't seem to notice and for that i apologize, but like i said, i only have my phone to use for trial and error.. so i'll default to this tried and true general explanation: Not enough RAM.

If your phone is top of the line, my mistake, but from what i've seen on mine, they usually don't like working under duress. And if by chance the ported game is a nightmare in itself, then random errors are to be expected, especially when further importing data from one ported game to another.
In cruder words, my fellow deviant: Shit's unstable, yo!
Shit man, i really wanted to play ecchi sensei.. But with this stupid bug of ui (save, wtf, bro... A simple save game option.. smh) i won't be able to play it anymore.
Anyways, i appreciate you replying to my query. Thanks yo

Reactions: eosar