User Privacy

Sam Urai

Sep 9, 2018
Quick question, for the Moderators, and for the benefit of devs and users alike; I was unable to find anything about user privacy, and just wanted to know to what extent our data is being collected on here.

as in,
pages visited?
download links clicked?
login IP addresses?
location services?
metadata mining?
etc etc etc, and whether this data could/ would be or worse, IS, used to locate individual users and/or be sold to third party affiliates?

just how safe is this site to use?

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Q
It's a piracy site so always assume not very and never give out too much info.

Even if the mods do all they can to protect data it's still a piracy site and those get the attention of all kinds of folk.

Papa Ernie

Squirrel!?
Uploader
Donor
Dec 4, 2016
Quick question, for the Moderators, and for the benefit of devs and users alike; I was unable to find anything about user privacy, and just wanted to know to what extent our data is being collected on here.

as in,
pages visited?
download links clicked?
login IP addresses?
location services?
metadata mining?
etc etc etc, and whether this data could/ would be or worse, IS, used to locate individual users and/or be sold to third party affiliates?

A link to the Privacy policy is located at the bottom of every page.... :sneaky:

298295_1555527643932.png

Reactions: Sam Urai

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
It's ok to spend hours in furry hentai games, no one judges anybody here

Sam Urai

Sep 9, 2018
It's ok to spend hours in furry hentai games, no one judges anybody here
furry doesnt do it for me. i just dont want the whole world to see my kink for dragon slaying, leveling up, and harem building. :/ also, families and marriages could be ruined by this site if that data got out. doesnt affect me really, it was just a "what if" scenario.

Reactions: Winterfire

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
I was just joking, in general, even if the site had trump walls covering your privacy, make sure to always use a new/fake email, with fake details so even if the data got out, it wouldn't matter.

polywog

Forum Fanatic
May 19, 2017
never give out too much info.
A Nigerian banker offered me an F95Zone Premium Account at a 50% discount, of course I jumped at the chance, who wouldn't want an F95Zone Premium Account. I gave him my personal info, and paypal password so he could handle the details setting up the account for me. When do I get my premium upgrade?