Using AI for hentai assets?

Lobbly

Feb 23, 2019
Hi guys and girls, has anyone tried creating beautiful rpgm assets using AI yet? It seems very complicated to set up Stable Diffusion and I don't get what I'm doing to be honest. Never used something like that locally. Would you say chances are good to achieve nice hentai content with unique characters in different poses?

Noegrets

May 29, 2019
00886-260420325.png
it is possible. Here is one I made using beenyoulite. Difficult yo string several images into a story though as unless yo pick a celebrity face it changes every render
you should check out one of diffusion pages but assets come from civitai.com

Reactions: Lobbly

Deleted member 1121028

Dec 28, 2018
Hi guys and girls, has anyone tried creating beautiful rpgm assets using AI yet?
I did few month ago, mostly creating isometric or orthogonal small asset (house, mill, buildingz, yada yada). It works more or less well but you need some PS basic skiil. Consistency with char still looks a bit clunky.

That said AI moves so fast I don't have time to keep it up.

Topaz Video AI's Apollo with frame interpolation between the two :
View attachment ssstwitter.com_1682708075812.mp4

3D-wise, controlnet look nuts with bridge to blender (ai genrated maps), sadly I have no fucking time :cry:

Fue0DlvaUAAJaIT.jpg Fue0Dm2aYAAWAQW.jpg

• Red Heart

Lobbly

Feb 23, 2019
I did few month ago, mostly creating isometric or orthogonal small asset (house, mill, buildingz, yada yada). It works more or less well but you need some PS basic skiil. Consistency with char still looks a bit clunky.

That said AI moves so fast I don't have time to keep it up.

Topaz Video AI's Apollo with frame interpolation between the two :
View attachment 2580007

3D-wise, controlnet look nuts with bridge to blender (ai genrated maps), sadly I have no fucking time :cry:

View attachment 2580019 View attachment 2580020
Wow... This is amazing! Thanks for sharing this and your expertise on this. I guess Topaz's results won't cut it as stills. I want to play around with rpgmaker unite once it comes out and am trying to figure our how to create characters for it. Daz studio is nice but I hate the amount of work it takes to have custome clothes for example. Also the drawn style looks so much nicer.
Creating backgrounds with AI is just insanely easy and good.

Lobbly

Feb 23, 2019
View attachment 2578689
it is possible. Here is one I made using beenyoulite. Difficult yo string several images into a story though as unless yo pick a celebrity face it changes every render
you should check out one of diffusion pages but assets come from civitai.com
Thank you a lot. I will look into it. I'd probably just create a face with DAZ and use that. That girl looks a bit young imo but wow... I couldn't tell she wasn't drawn by some hentai art guru.

osanaiko

Engaged Member
Modder
Jul 4, 2017
Check this thread for some shared learning and research discussion on using Stable Diffusiuon and similar:
https://f95zone.to/threads/stable-diffusion-prompt-sharing-and-learning-thread.146036/

And once you have got some basic skills in using the tools, try specifically this post (https://f95zone.to/threads/stable-diffusion-prompt-sharing-and-learning-thread.146036/post-10581908) which has a link to a great step by step instructions on how to get a Textual Inversion (one of the ways to fine tune the StabDiff output) with a consistent character.

It would be realtively "easy" to adapt the workflow, so instead of making inital renders of your character with stabdiff to use a Daz character (one you have customised to your requirements) and make a series of daz renders in the various distances and angles, and then unleash the training process on those.

• Red Heart

vansynorion

Aug 8, 2018
Post some of your generations so far. I would like to see :3. What are you trying to focus on right now? Still images or animation?

Melkor99

Dec 7, 2021
Just getting into this, since I need money and am making a game (love inflation, don't we all), but one method I'm using is creating a bunch of images with a close resemblance, and then creating a LORA. The LORA, imo, seems to do better if you use it with other models than a textual inversion does, although that's not 100 percent true all the time. I'll see what happens and let people know.

osanaiko

Engaged Member
Modder
Jul 4, 2017
Melkor99 I would not think that making an adult game is a path to easy money. But as with all things, if you put efforts in over time then long term there can be some success. maybe you'll be one of the lucky 1% to have a hit.

Definitely interested in the outcome of your LORA experiments, so please post some samples when you can!

Reactions: Count Morado

Melkor99

Dec 7, 2021
Melkor99 I would not think that making an adult game is a path to easy money. But as with all things, if you put efforts in over time then long term there can be some success. maybe you'll be one of the lucky 1% to have a hit.

Definitely interested in the outcome of your LORA experiments, so please post some samples when you can!
Oh, I don't expect it'll make me rich. that being said, a few extra duckets from a patreon can always help and most importantly, it gives me an excuse to spend time learning Renpy, which I can use for my other, non-adult stuff. I'll post some of them here once I get them done, with a workflow.

Reactions: osanaiko

ca3gamedev

May 23, 2023
The issue with current AI methods is that It sucks to keep a consistent character, even if you use LORA, then every sprite has flikering issues.

A solution I've seen is use controlnets, some LORA and also use a low strenght with img2img and just manual work to fix issues by hand.
At least the ones that look as the best examples in AI animation right now.

AI is just a newer tool and currently, as of May 23, there's not an easy solution with AI yet. It takes still effort to make high quality character sprite sheets with it today.