Using art, combat mechanics, H-mechanics, UI, and fetishes from different games, what would your perfect H-game look like?

Oir

Nov 5, 2018
Art:
I personally really dig the artwork of Potatolife (They made Yukiiro Quest) and consider it god tier. Also a big fan of Housegame's artwork (They made the Bitch Exorcist Rio series).
Either of the two would be my ideal choices for my perfect H-game's artist

Combat Mechanics:
Personally, I'm not a fan of turn-based combat. I love RPGM action combat like we see in Wings of Roldea or Ninja Girl Ayame. One thing that I don't love about action combat from those games is that it detracts from seriousness or sexiness of H-encounters when they're a dime-a-dozen/over in 3 seconds of action combat. For this reason, I think a struggle mechanic would work really well. I think Kunoichi Botan had some really interesting struggle mechanics and would love to see that integrated with RPGM-style action combat.

H-mechanics
Straight game-over-rape is overdone, bland, and makes for an awkward playing experience where you set out to lose. I think it's fine in moderation such as boss fights, but I don't like it to be the only thing in the game. Once again, Yukiiro Quest does game-over-rape pretty well in which losing triggers the H-CG event and you respawn in some sort of dungeon or the like. Wings of Roldea also does a fantastic job with H-encounters outside of CG's in which collision with enemy sprites causes a mini-H-CG to appear on the side of the screen in real time. Another example of in-combat H-content that I like is Taima Miko Yuugi in which turn-based combat is at the least accompanied with unique enemy-dependent CG's for a variety of enemies in real time.

UI
I think Treasure Hunter Claire has a really cool UI with a lot of customization and in depth RPG mechanics. For example, investing skill points in specific stats or abilities, while very common in the RPG genre as a whole, is quite rare in RPGM games. Dynamic real-time character pictures on the side of the UI such as that seen in Wings of Roldea is pretty cool.

Fetishes
I'm a depraved freak and I like tentacles, bestiality, rape, bondage, the works. Every overdone japanese RPGM genre pretty much ;3

On a collection of side notes, I always greatly appreciate custom drawn enemies and enemy sprites and really dislike reused RPGM assets whenever possible.

I'd love to hear what the rest of the community thinks!

pasunna

Game Developer
Feb 11, 2019
Mostly I care for the art first
If the girl design suit my eyes anything else is later
don’t like flat boobs don’t need to be big but at least need to have

Any combat mechanics got its own strong point
Action got powerful sexy pose and fluid
Turn base got more deep luxuries h scene
But all in all it up to the dev choice and quality

in H scene
I just like something not vanilla but not too fancy
I like blackmail cheating gangbang a sex with coincidence or
Never in to the monster fuck the girl
Or femdom or scat
But I respect that it in because some people like it

Don’t like visual novel without gameplay
I mean at least a choice that matter or mini games is enough
So I feel like I play a game not read a book

can’t say that much about what game I like because I like a lot of it…