• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM - Completed - Using Hypnosis Magic To Enjoy Endless Rape [Final] [Dead Heat]

1. 4.00 star(s)

PervSenpai

Has some great scenes with some animation for anyone into that stuff. The translation is actually hilarious, although it probably wont help you beating the game, download the full save to watch all scenes.

It´s a must play for any sickos who like "commiting".
  2. 4.00 star(s)

Fra_

Although it is an NPC type game but just saying that it is hypnosis I quite like the animation and even more the X-ray animation when you come inside and apparently the protagonist is a lolicon because only lolis after coming once continues for several hours , I liked the design of the characters and I didn't know that there were furry girls who are glad that they are not gay furry or women with penises.
  3. 2.00 star(s)

Meaning Less

Good animation, gameplay consists of exploring the town, talking with npcs and hypnotizing+raping random girls, no time is wasted with silly battles.

There was a good ammount of animated scenes considering it is a shorter game but there is basically no story, if this is what you are looking for you came to the right place.

The game progress is simple but at later stages things needlessly slow down and you are required to talk with several random npcs to get items which unlock the final events.
  4. 2.00 star(s)

qazad

While the concept itself holds potential to be interesting.... this game completely abandons all attempt past the short intro and it immediately devolves into a "click n fuck - npc hunt" type game where you just run around and try to figure out which npc's are fuckable, and which ones are duds.

Occationally you will across exciting puzzles such as:
    You picked up a key, find the right house/door to open it! There might be a clickable npc hiding in there <3

Gameplay is the stereotypical "npc's dont react when i fuck'em".

Art is so-so at best (not really my style)

Story = false

I'd rather recommend trying Pronant Symphony which also revolves around mind-control/hypnotism. While not flawless, its far better...

I rate this 1.5 stars. ...Atleast the game isn't broken, so thats a plus.