Using the "Completed" tag

inchrisin

Aug 19, 2019
Hey Y`all,

This is my first post so go easy on me. I'm wondering if there is a way to search for completed games with the "completed" tag AND get snapshots of each of those games. When I use the "completed" tag I just get a list of games. It'd be cool if I could get snapshots like when I click on "LATEST UPDATES." Is anyone else experiencing this?

fantasmic

Nov 3, 2021
Trying to search for games with specific characteristics in the Games subforum isn't the way to go. Instead, click on "Latest Updates." On the right side of the screen are filters (dunno how it looks on mobile). Click on "Prefix: Status" then select the arrow next to "Completed." You can also also add/exclude tags and engines to find what you're in the mood for as well as changing the sort order.

inchrisin

Aug 19, 2019
Trying to search for games with specific characteristics in the Games subforum isn't the way to go. Instead, click on "Latest Updates." On the right side of the screen are filters (dunno how it looks on mobile). Click on "Prefix: Status" then select the arrow next to "Completed." You can also also add/exclude tags and engines to find what you're in the mood for as well as changing the sort order.
Now we're talkin`. Thanks for the help!