RPGM [Utage] DIGITALIS ~ Itsuwarino Chikai to Tokihanatareta Kemono. [宴] DIGITALIS~偽りの誓いと解き放たれた獣

derakino999

Sep 30, 2017
1710283742458.png
A full-fledged RPG with 60 humiliation events depicting the fates of the male and female protagonists and the two intersecting parties.
I want to be strong, I wished.

To get back their kidnapped childhood friend, to protect themselves, it was a pure prayer.

And then, called the Seven Maidens, they got caught up in a story that started to move. ......

The story is about a man and a woman

The male and female protagonists, the fates of the two intersecting parties, are depicted in this story filled with 60 humiliating events, which depict the fates of the male and female protagonists and the two parties that cross paths.
The story is full of extra elements such as item mixing, point cards, cosplay differences, mob character events and aphrodisiac events.
The game is a full-fledged RPG in which you fight through various quests that colour your adventures, making full use of your weapons, armour and skills.

Translated with DeepL.com (free version)​

Developer: Utage
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
Does someone have the latest version of this? I can only find v1.0, but there's a documented update on DLsite.