Others - Utouto Suyasuya [v1.1.1] [Warumiyo]

1. 1.00 star(s)

kidlat020

1/5 because you can't even put your dick in her feet. the audacity! the outrage! the blasphemy!

no really you can't. what a bummer. you'd think its safer to do that over putting it on her boobs. like cmon man.
  2. 3.00 star(s)

BakaBaka121

An AI-gen Sleep molestation sim, certainly my first time trying something like that.

Utouto has art which clearly AI generated, but that is not necessarily what holds it back. The gameplay is obtuse and hard to figure out since there's absolutely no instructions. The game has nearly no pay off ()

As there's a dearth of such games its definitely worth a play, however it doesn't even come close to the outskirts of the kingdom known as Sister Seikatsu.

Some hints below for those who pick this up
  3. 2.00 star(s)

PDP19

A barebone sleep-undressing H game thats functional but frustrating as fuck, with a UI that can go fuck itself.

Gameplay

Its basically a game that's intended to be repeated over and over, gaining more skill points, and eventually reaching a point where you can safely undress the girl with ease.

Except the problem here from the get go is there really isn't any meaningful end to your grind. Cum as you may on the girl even a hundred times over all it does is simply resetting her cum bar and far as I know the only real difference here is that she smiles at the end portrait, apparently indicating you got the 'good' ending

Imouto monochrome features very similar H gameplay but is infinitely better because all your clandestine activities eventually leads forward i.e. you get to fuck her awake. In this game, there's no such thing. Ive cummed twice in her, and I still got a bad ending because my timer ran out just as her cum bar resets, so the game automatically assumed Ive lost.

Variety of positions but all of them fairly pointless. Your routine remains the same. Finger her cat, then proceed with the licking and finally the fucking. Same chicken different gravy, and not very good gravy at that.

Artwork

Now, this may be controversial because this game uses AI art, but Im kinda cool with it, because the game itself is a shallow piece of shit anyway, so its not like using AI artwork is elevating any part of it.

Besides, despite the hype surrounding AI being the future, I'd contend that it'll be far, far in the future, especially in the field of art. Anyone with even a nodding acquaintance with artistry can see that AI art is simply too robotic, with no subtly or creativity, hence why the hands are often botched, because real artists know when to simplify where it counts, whereas AI merely fakes a result based on algorithms, not necessarily on the end result itself.

Conclusion.

Perhaps one of the most frustrating, and disappointing experience Ive ever had with a H game. Bad H games can be simply dismissed as lazy shit, but this is one with good premise and potential to be among the betters. And in many respects that makes this game feel even worse than the shittiest flash H game Ive ever experienced.

If you ever get the urge to touch sleeping girls (in game I mean, dont do this in real life) just play sister fantasy (imouto monochrome and its sequel). At very least in that game the H is fully fleshed out and the UI is actually functional.
  4. 4.00 star(s)

Marcopore

About the AI art that everyone is anoyed with, I see a lot of photoshop afterwork on this project trying to get a good result. Most of the games that use AI are lazy crap where just drop some random renders, fill the game with dialogs and consider it done.

But I can notice that on this one the creator put some effort on getting a good result.
    Also the ambience that creates, the tension, and the mechanics work quite well.

But can't give a 5 stars for some reasons:
    - There's so much weird stuff like rubbing the dick on the face cheek, but lacks on more normal options.
    - The good/normal/bad ending only changes the character expresion, and its not easy to reach the good ending.
    - At the beggining grinding is slow, and later grinding is super fast, would be better to invert that curve or make it more lineal.
    - When you start an animation, you can't stop it, and some animations are short. Its dumb to be puting and pulling out all the time like it burns or something.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

wavelets

Idk why everyone is complaining. The gameplay is easy if you familiar with the type, and has way more variety than most except maybe those monochrome games. Ai art is not a problem unless you play these games to look at wardrobe hinges - I haven't noticed any extra fingers or nipples.
  6. 1.00 star(s)

VictorDoUrden

Without the comment by refiace
    "
    After looking through the code here is how to cheat easily IG :
    -Open console ctrl+shift+I
    -Type "parcelRequire.cache.Vk9b.exports.LV_action=XXX"

Figure out the other stats you just have to tab from "parcelRequire.cache.Vk9b.exports." to figure it out

Have fun ! "

Game is fucking unplayable!
    Foundation is good but there is fuck all outside of just that a foundation. Not enough art, options or variance to justify being unplayable. Beyond a tedious chore with a time limit on top of it. While yeah... :rolleyes: it ain't better nor does it have more then the pathetic handful of other sleeping girl games... buuuuut those are freaking playable and beatable even more so then that really stupid finicky one that stupidly AF needs perfect on the very pixel clicks.

You could seriously go beat all the other ones before you "beat" this one "properly". I'd say this was 5 star and the best one as it has the best quality of art if IF it played out the same way and didn't place a flagrantly offensive demand of tedious time wasting before you can even get to what would be the halfway point in all the other sleeping touch games
  7. 3.00 star(s)

spinningcoindevil

Gameplay is kind of frustrating, and progression is quite slow, but there's enough good here to make it worth it. The art is easily the highlight of this game, better than most other games on here. And it's always nice to have another game that focuses on sleep scenes.

For those struggling to avoid the constant "game over" screens, an easy way to get points is to pull the sheet off (slowly), and then undress her. Eventually you should have enough points to make some real progress.
  8. 5.00 star(s)

Ragnar3772

Quite an amazing game once you figure it , but hard at first but amazing once you understand how it works, Sure you might feel like its useless but u gotta take of the bed sheet first then remove the shirt
    boobjobs , anal , Cumming these are all things that give more points
  9. 2.00 star(s)

TimeWalker

Just to clear thing out. the game was short. not much contents to enjoy here beside cute art.
    1 Graphic
    art was generate by AI so the quality is good and consistent. the heroine is really cute which is the thump up, and worth the try. 4/5 would be 5 if there's more scenes
    2 Sound
    Awful, i don't know where they got the sound effect from, but it is like someone tearing a paper. the worst one so far that gave me frustrating. No background music. no moaning... 0/5
    3 Gameplay
    simple, short... nothing special same as other games but bit challenging due to timer. plus there's no Auto option for you to sit back and enjoy. it's not really grindy like other review said. but you need to explore yourself. 1/5
    4 Story
    there's none 0/5
    overall potential game, worth a try only because of the Arts.
  10. 4.00 star(s)

Omenex4s

Nice game! The game mechanics is quite straightforward, but the order to progress a bit less (I mean you don't have to rush that is ^^). Some cute moaning would be a plus to complete the nice graphics. I love how you can change positions, but I would also add an anal option for the two first if possible. Thanks for the game!
  11. 1.00 star(s)

Radience

Personally the worst game of this genre that i can remember, bad ''gameplay'' no animations at all, no dialogue of any kind, bad grind too and i may be wrong on this one but the art on the twitter account in the game menu is 100% different from the game art style wich imply that this game is Ai art, but that wouldn't matterif the game was good in any way but it just isn't.
    Pure garbage don't waste your time.
  12. 1.00 star(s)

JunClover

The game is awful, you should be better wasting your time with a different game rather than being using cheat engine to max all your stats to be able to do something in this game. As the mechanics are not too friendly. you only have like 3 different animations and there is a timer that limits you from enjoy the game
  13. 2.00 star(s)

Oakkom

Another work trying to imitate the magic of games from another circle that everyone interested in this "genre" already knows of, failing to capture any of the charm aside from a grind for snippets of highly suspicious art.
    That being said the art does look nice, and might be worth a try if you're a big fan of this specific scenario.
  14. 2.00 star(s)

Athia

The arts honestly look amazing
    But damn if i'm going to actually grind that game, that's not a RPG, there's no story or progression per say, just ease of movement and such
    This may be interesting if a cheat tool is ever being created for this, just to raise the stats to max and actually enjoy the game
    Until then, just find another sleeping sex game. It has been scientifically proven that it has a 99.97% chance of being better than this.

EDIT : Even after cheating my way up to max stats, the game is still a drag. It takes forever to do anything and if you dare to do things too soon it's immediately game over
  15. 2.00 star(s)

Deleted member 5410619

Take your avarage sleep sex game.
    Now add a time limt, the inability to drag the clothing or body parts and everything depending on stats.
    Now you got this game.
    Do yourself a favor and get a better sleep sex game.