titsucker22

Nov 5, 2019
what can i say, i become a huge fan of this game, brilliant story, good graphics and awesome scenes, please please please add some more lactation and breastfeeding scenes in future update, it's my humble request, i just cant say how big fan of those scenes, so please...., i'm waiting eagerly for next update

Shadowss

Aug 21, 2017
1. Put the game on desktop
2. Open terminal
3. Write "cd desktop"
4. Write "chmod -R 775 VIRTUES.app"
Omg it worked! thank you so much! I've trying to solves this problem for years! does it work other application as well?

DrFree

Apr 23, 2019
I am really liking this game. Senning, Vera and Uno are all keepers, with Irene and Elisa being up there. Theo isn't exactly the archetype I like, but I feel like further down the line I will like her more, once MC and her relationship warms up a bit.

I really like the screens when I choose to sleep with Vera. Those are a must have in harem games imo.

If I have to say, I would like more of these repeatable events with the girls in the interaction menu.
I am not sure if the 4 stats shown at up-right of the screen is related to how its going to work, but I feel its odd I can't get a BJ from Irene or a Boobjob from Uno given how we started our relationships, even when having 35 love points.

BadmanBaxter

May 28, 2019
If anyone knows how to reach the dev can they ask them to finish all the weekend date events with all options. I wanna teach Senning to swim and have fun with either Irene or Elisa as opposed to going to sleep

BadmanBaxter

May 28, 2019
Can someone tell the dev to finish the special events like the Senning beach date and Uno library scenes as well as touching uno and vera. I know that some of that is finished but not all options are for example you can ask uno to leave you and vera alone but you cant ask vera to leave you and Uno alone. In the library event uno makes a deal to show her tits to you and you have to agree but there is an option to do something else which isn't finished. It makes sense to finish certain scenes before adding new ones

N7's Slut

panty sniffer
Donor
Sep 13, 2016
If anyone knows how to reach the dev can they ask them to finish all the weekend date events with all options. I wanna teach Senning to swim and have fun with either Irene or Elisa as opposed to going to sleep
Can someone tell the dev to finish the special events like the Senning beach date and Uno library scenes as well as touching uno and vera. I know that some of that is finished but not all options are for example you can ask uno to leave you and vera alone but you cant ask vera to leave you and Uno alone. In the library event uno makes a deal to show her tits to you and you have to agree but there is an option to do something else which isn't finished. It makes sense to finish certain scenes before adding new ones
thats whats happening in the next update

milklover88

May 13, 2020
what can i say, i become a huge fan of this game, brilliant story, good graphics and awesome scenes, please please please add some more lactation and breastfeeding scenes in future update, it's my humble request, i just cant say how big fan of those scenes, so please...., i'm waiting eagerly for next update
My good man, we should be best friends!

• Haha
Reactions: titsucker22

Johnisawake

May 15, 2019
honestly, i really really love this game! commend to the creator and the team! :D but i myself am a dom, so.. watching the mc get humiliated by one of the girl just making me furious for some reason xD it didn't make the content bad tho, i love other girls! nice game!

oneveselaya

May 11, 2017
Looks like this is shaping up to be quite good! Though I have to say even when maximizing virtue the MC doesn't feel that virtuous...

4.00 star(s) 114 Votes