MysteryCrabs

Dec 15, 2019
There is a Senning nightclub scene and Senning thighjob scene. I selected nightclub and that grayed out the other scene. I assume I will also be able to choose the other when I can advance Senning's love 5 more. But as of right now I can only choose one.
Well, sure, but it's kind of like a skill tree. You level up and you get one skill point to spend.

darkslayer5

Special Kind of Hero
Game Compressor
Donor
Feb 14, 2020
V.I.R.T.U.E.S. [v0.7] [NoMeme] - Original Size: 2.02GB

Compressed version for PC (411MB): - -
done by UnRen v0.8 (Sam@F95zone) & Cruncher v0.4.1 (bas@F95zone)

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

Last edited:

JohnEffinDoe

Jun 11, 2017
Finally Harem Game done right, i was hooked from the very get-go when the mc claimed he is attracted to females with big tits. Every single character is extremely gorgeous and each got their own unique personality so no monotony(my personal fav is Vera). Each character got their own story and struggles and how they are intertwined with mc which keeps the game grounded and the plot believable, needless to say the script is amazing i usually skip and CTRL to oblivion till i reach the sex scenes but i'm genuinely invested into the story which is extremely rare for me goes to show the dev are leaving no stones unturned.

My only request to the dev would be please include a solo ending with one of the heroines along with the harem ending, maybe also a possibility of pregnancy. Also with the progression of the story please don't turn the game into minbreak shit where the girls are mindless bimbos with 0 personality who can't feel anything cuz they are always horny. Thats about it! Keep up the amazing work, wishing nothing but the best for this project;)(y)

Reactions: asanoturna
4.00 star(s) 114 Votes