V1Vampire life Hacked !!!!!

greencat1288

Oct 1, 2019
Yes, Yes, you are not mistaken, the game actually managed to be hacked, and below I will write how to do it, I will also attach an archive with a photo showing the process itself.
Hacking from the Russian audience, therefore, I am leaking it to you, in the archive in a text document the instruction is written both in Russian and in English, do not worry.

Take Cheat engine 7+

to read money, any value in the inventory, experience, memory points (already from the game) you need:
working again with the last process of the game.
but sometimes the processes in people are located in different ways.
be guided by the fact that after the first search there should be at least 30KK results

we read money
1) save =)
2) put, for example, 1 coin in the treasury
3) find all unknown 4-bit values (photo 2)
4) lay out for example 6 coins
5) weed out all values decreased by 12 (that is, 6 * 2) (photo 3)
6) repeat 4 and 5 points until 1 value or several remain as in the photo
7) change the found value to any greater and EVEN

As for the rest ... everything that can be reduced by 6 in 1 or 2 times can be broken down food, water, etc. below I will write how to break memory points at the start To hack memory points at the start you need at least more than 16 of them !!!!!! And so the process itself appeared, it is IMPORTANT after talking with Silkhi to take the banner, and only after that you start to break, pour 1 time into the libido, look for both meaning as well as with the rest after that you pour it 2 times into the libido, and already weed it out at 12, in principle everything.

Reactions: GoldenArm

Lemencio

Aug 2, 2020
Oh, it's my old guide.
And this is my proof