BryanZyr

Feb 5, 2020
I only find out about the game now. Looking at the tags I saw bestiality and gay. What type it is exactly, and is it avoidable?

Doorknob22

Super Moderator
Game Developer
Nov 3, 2017
hello any cheat codes or something thanks!
VN Mode can be activated both from the palace (will be removed from there in 0.6+) and the Settings -> Toggle Game Features screen. You can also click the Chicken icon in 1:1 combat to win it instantly.

Will there monster on female content?
Like with the captured girls or the not captured ones.
Depends on your your definition for "monster", but I believe that most of the things that will be fucking (or getting fucked) will be mammals of some variety: orcs, goblins, centaurs, hounds etc. but probably nothing more exotic than that.

I only find out about the game now. Looking at the tags I saw bestiality and gay. What type it is exactly, and is it avoidable?
Both are optional by default. If you don't even want to see them mentioned, you can toggle them out in Settings -> Toggle Fetishes screen.

Reactions: Soggy Bread

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
Hi
Got all the girls pregnant but only had the Teniya event (murder of the uncle)
All the girls gave birth and no quest appeared.
Played from an old save. Is that the problem ?
No way I play through it all again...
Any way to cheat that?

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Vae Victis - Conquer, Ravish, Breed [v0.5.8] [Doorknob22] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 2,16 GB / 640 MB - Vae_Victis-Conquer_Ravish_Breed-0.5.8-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 2,13 GB / 605 MB - Vae_Victis-Conquer_Ravish_Breed-0.5.8-mac-crunched.zip

Download (PC*/Mac): - -

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway!(y) Thanks!;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

Tools:
UnRen v.0.11-old(v2) (VepsrP/Sam@f95zone) - YAC v3.3 (hngg@f95zone) - -

Last edited:

Ceesko

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2017
Love the new quests, they add much more story and characters to the girls. As I said before, I hope eventually the Khan gets to promote a head wench, a wife or favorite slave if you will, who will have authority over all the others. That will be fun seeing the newly appointed matriach exerting her authority over the other wenches.

danvo2004

Apr 24, 2020
Vae Victis - Conquer, Ravish, Breed [v0.3.16] [Doorknob22]

• Gallery Unlocker Mod

Download

Features:
- All Gallery Scene Unlocked

Installation:
- Extract Mod Zop
- copy "gallery_unlocker.rpy" and
- paste in game folder
is there any chances you could update mod for v0.5.8 ? cheers man

WuzzyFuzzy

Jan 23, 2020
Thanks for the update, thanks for the game, thanks for trying to release without breaking the saves. Unfortunately, there are all kinds of undefined variables that don't carry over into this release...so it's start over time. :p

SickforThicc

Nov 8, 2020
My last save in 0.4.8-pc was on the map; when I load that in 0.5.8-pc I get an error (attached Traceback).

I went back to 0.4.8-pc loaded the last save went into the castle / throne room and saved there ... this save seems to load and play in 0.5.8-pc ...
Loading from the Throne Room worked on my old save. Thanks!

Reactions: oaiki

Froz Gaming

Apr 20, 2020
Hell no. I'm trying to fly below their moral radar by not distributing the files on their servers (Discord distribution only) but if I will have to choose between their morals and my story, my story wins and we'll part ways.

It is. VN Mode can be activated both from the palace (will be removed from there in 0.6+) and the Settings -> Toggle Game Features screen.

If you can provide the errors you encounter, it can help me debug the problem.
Why do u want to remove VN Mode?. I like that VN Mode T_T

galibx23

Nov 21, 2018
Getting troops is a hassle and most of time I either get attacked and my troop decreases or morale gets low and rebellion .

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Getting troops is a hassle and most of time I either get attacked and my troop decreases or morale gets low and rebellion .
Don't use force yield instead save at the end of your turn and advance time, if you won't have a normal yield just reload the save... it's a bit of a hassle but it's the safest way to get Gold and Troops without rebellions.
Once you have a feeling for the game and troops to spare you can use the force yield Option in countries with a garrison.

Tauro Thurius

Jul 17, 2021
Such a unique game. The setting is amazing, women are hot, the story is captivating. Great work! I'd like to see some animations ( doesn't have to be fully animated ) and it'd be perfect for my taste.

Keep up the good work, Doorknob22.

Crazy_Chameleon

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2019
I wish that combat was a bit better. The RPS system is fine. But the fact that you have to stick to defensive attacks to feel out their pattern makes it take longer than it really needs to. I think it would work better if opponents had a line of text or an alternate pose that signalled what they were about to do. Not like telling u what's coming but hinting at it. It would helpe to learn the pattern faster rather than having to pass like 10ish turns in near invincibility to map the pattern.

Suikoden used a rps system for duels in a similar fashion. With like 1-3 different voice lines for each different attack. So it wasn't just a case of memorizing 1 line for the 3. However the fact that they were text lines also allowed you to gage them from what you know of their personality. And it felt satisfying to predict what their line of text meant they were about to do before you actually saw it play out.

Seems easy for dev to implement and I think it would improve the combat substantially. As right now that feels like a chore.

Love the bisexual elements and the choice in how to deal with things. I'll be following this one.

Last edited:

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
One thing I will never understand is why some devs insist on making a huge obnoxious ugly textbox banner that covers the images behind them and also not provide a transparency slider. I'd usually just edit the files and add my own but this time the dev put them in an archive and is probably using a custom setup so now i have to unren everything to even make an attempt at "fixing" it.

Sure, maybe its just personal preference but its really not hard to provide a text box transparency slider. Especially since there all this extra effort to make everything fancy in the options menu. And it looks good... it really does, except for the obstructive and distracting text box. And before you say it, no I do not want to spam the H button every time I see something interesting.
]
I haven't even played the game yet and I am already annoyed. Back to the game.

Reactions: WuzzyFuzzy
4.30 star(s) 116 Votes