Fan Art Vae Victis - Khan: Conquer, Ravish, Breed: Fan Arts

BiggestDickest

Game Developer
Apr 14, 2021
Hi, I know the other fan art threads are very organised and have a much better format. I don't know how to do those, but I made some fan arts for this awesome game and I'd like to post them all in one place, so if anyone wants to make a new thread, they are welcome to. Anyway, my fan arts for this game is a re-imagination of a fight scene between the protagonist Karder, and a character named Nahir. I didn't make any sex scenes because I figured there are already quite a few in the game. I'm just trying to make scenes that are not present in the game. I can't get them in a chronological order due to the file names.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Edit: If you like my fan arts, be sure to check out my mod for Vae Victis. It has all these renders along with dialogues. So that is sort of the original version of how I pictured these renders would go. I promise you, they look far better with the transition effects in the game.

Last edited:

BiggestDickest

Game Developer
Apr 14, 2021
I made another set of fan arts for another fight in the game. Enjoy them if you think they are good. I hoped to add some cheesy dialogues in the images but that would take away the art, so probably I would just add the dialogues below an image. I know I didn't make Dian fight like Wonder Woman, but I just can't resist making a JoJoke.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Leeduva

BiggestDickest

Game Developer
Apr 14, 2021
BarnMilking1.jpg

Milky milky. Who do you think is the better cow, hmmmmmmmm?

Well, 2 G8.1f is pretty much the limit for my computer to render at the same time. I wanted to fill the carousel up with more girls but I can't. Poor me. But that won't stop Karder from capturing more cows. Elven milk, Amazon milk, these are all very precious items, you know.

Reactions: Divan888