EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
weguk milakur 116 - F95 Cover.png

Overview:
A prince, an escaped prisoner, a usurper, a sexual abuser, a fighter. Karder Dal-Arouya is many things but has one goal in life: to conquer the empire stolen from him by his treacherous queen mother.
Guide Karder on his adventures to reclaim his throne. On his quests you will meet friends and foes, powerful beasts and sexy rulers. Dominate your defeated foes and decide whether you want to use and abuse them for your dark pleasures or seduce them to aid you with their skills and knowledge.

Thread Updated: 2024-03-09
Release Date: 2024-03-09
Developer: DoorKnob22 - - - - F95zone - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.11.5
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Features:

Developer Notes:

Old saves should work. If you're unable to use old saves, you may start a new game but by activating VN Mode (the Settings -> Toggle Game Settings to disable most strategic aspects of the game) and using quest Skip ‘n Win and Chicken button in combat, you can quickly recapture your former fiefdoms.

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux/Mac
: - - - - -
Android (v0.11.4.1): - - - - -

Extras: - SPANISH* - Gallery Unlock* - Cheat* - Signatures

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

wench alana garden pregnant 06.png shek ulhild 444.png shek smugglers 20.png shek ilga 44.png 04 tut fiefscreen.png angilia cont 04.png kiwanwaizhilli 22.png kiwanwai tanadur 28.png screenshot0001.png screenshot0018.png screenshot0019.png wench teniya pregnant garden 01.png wench angilia pregnant boudoir 03.png screenshot0003.png screenshot0002.png screenshot0007.png screenshot0016.png screenshot0009.png screenshot0013.png screenshot0014.png screenshot0015.png wench nahir pregnant dungeon 02.png waioo lardy cave 09.png wench dian combat 01 g.png kaipo marny 122 - Copy.png gwandong aerlith 04.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
Good luck Doorknob22!

Not gonna play it, because "its protagonist is a complete bastard who doesn't hesitate to sexually abuse and exploit other people", but I still sincerely wish you the best of luck! You'll find an audience for that game here, no doubt.

2022-02-17 edit: Maybe I'm going to play it after all. Dev recently said that "100% of the rape/dominance can be easily avoided." :)

Last edited:

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Mar 16, 2019
Vae Victis - Khan [v0.1] Doorknob22

Original Size Win: 641 MB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 151 MB: -
Compressed Size Mac: 117 MB: - (Untested)

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

Last edited:

p90nib

May 25, 2020
I got to the Night Ogre and now the game is crashing when I win a combat roll with anything other than "Aggressive"...

File "game/game_battle_game_1.rpy", line 166 in <module>
NameError: name 'actualDamage' is not defined

Reactions: PaxNeo and Agrik
4.30 star(s) 116 Votes