Vagina in body modification/transformation, why the lack of variety?

garand_m12

Aug 30, 2019
So I've been scouring a lot of materials involving body modification, and when it comes to genitalia, there's a really large discrepancy of the amount of content available for vaginas compared to penises, so now I'm kind of wondering what kind of transformation or modifications do people expect when it comes to the vagina, be it the labia, vulva, uterus, ovaries; anything related to the reproductive system itself.

Any images, artist, or concept/ideas are kind of answers I'm looking for.

Reactions: HaliteRTD

morphnet

Aug 3, 2017
I'm just guessing here but not many modifications at all, unlike the penis, the vagina is covered for the most part so any modifications are pointless. Licking, fingering, sex, something is almost always in the way of giving a clear view of the whole thing. The penis is alot easier to see in most scenes, breasts however are more visible and get alot of modifications including size, height, length, nipple, areola. As for uterus and ovaries, unless the game has x-ray in it I don't think it's even considered.

So if you can see something in most scenes they get modifications more and if it's hidden you don't.

garand_m12

Aug 30, 2019
I'm just guessing here but not many modifications at all, unlike the penis, the vagina is covered for the most part so any modifications are pointless. Licking, fingering, sex, something is almost always in the way of giving a clear view of the whole thing. The penis is alot easier to see in most scenes, breasts however are more visible and get alot of modifications including size, height, length, nipple, areola. As for uterus and ovaries, unless the game has x-ray in it I don't think it's even considered.

So if you can see something in most scenes they get modifications more and if it's hidden you don't.
Yes but some of the games that I've seen here get around that by showing x-ray cut outs of the parts, like https://f95zone.to/threads/wife-hunting-labyrinth-sherarides-interspecies-life-sentence.57564/

Course we got games like the ones from fenoxo that tells you via text what kind of changes happen to the player vagina, there are also artist like OrionArt & Fellatrix that only alter external appeareances while adding text for further context or some of the work showing what happens inside to some degree