Unity - Completed - Vajra Shooter [Final] [OSARUMODE]

1. 3.00 star(s)

AngelGrace

The image on the front is of a dog but don't worry she can be raped by a man, too. I am very disappointed there is no TF or visible possession here, to be honest, but clearly I didn't know the character well since I thought she was getting transformed in the stills...

Anyway, it's a pretty straightforward thing, with an english translation. Shoot the skulls and collect the hearts, and try not to get too distracted by the picture of her getting fucked in the background. It gets harder as you progress, and there's an option for an easy mode to drop more healing items. The manual is included in English as well.

Honestly, it's probably fun as a game to try for 30 minutes, and enjoy the CGs, but not one to keep around once you've seen everything (though the animations are well done)
  2. 2.00 star(s)

LowkeyMokey

A short game that while having decent H content has glaring oversights that a little bit of QA would have addressed properly, a bit of a shame. TL:DR a bad space invaders copy that would've been better trying not to reinvent the wheel. Bad to play, okay to watch H-content.

H-Content/Art - 4/5

It's only a short game so 6 overall poses (3 man/3 dog) isn't bad at all in terms of quantity, and the gallery is pretty good overall. Even though half isn't my taste it's still admittedly impressive. Gallery also includes clothes optimisation including full nudity for all poses which is a plus.
    The actual gameplay art is meh, it's generic skull and heart emojis with different palettes and a weird ms paint drawing for the final boss.

Gameplay - 1/5

Oh boy, where do I even begin? The biggest problem is that hearts block shots. This feature alone turns the primary attack from moderately useful for groups to why does this thing even exist? Hearts spawn by killing enemies, are the sole progress feature and are completely impervious to damage so they just end up chumping hits for no real reason.
    The charge shot is interrupted by damage, and given it's the only useful shot (as it can bypass aforementioned heart problem) this is also a major issue given how slow the charge is compared to the number of enemies. You can also get stunlocked into a cycle where you can't shoot.
    Fake difficulty isn't difficulty, and in the later levels (Stage 3 mostly) the amount of enemies spawining is simply ludricous and the screen gets filled with hearts even when you're doing things properly (larger hearts and enemies which spew hearts on charge shot), so this ruins the ability to make any action other than spam charge shot and pray you don't get interrupt locked.
    Double jumping is almost pointless as the jump is quite quick (gravity is harsh here) so there's a very thin margin between staggering your jump and hitting the ceiling, which given that enemies come from there means that it often means getting hit.

UI - 2/5

The main problem with the UI during gameplay is it overlaps in such a way to make it kinda pointless. The cross section is hidden behind character models during gameplay and serves no function other than to add to the ongoing screen clutter. Speaking of which, while a nice idea, you can't focus on any of the scenes during gameplay due to the number of entities and the darkening or lightnening of the screen during those scenes just makes things harder to see. It actively hampers gameplay and that is a negative in my book.
    Gallery UI is also slightly confusing at first in that it's a fade out menu. So if you want to change poses hover your mouse in the upper left.

Music - I didn't really notice it and that's neither good nor bad I guess.
  3. 4.00 star(s)

HCoel

For a short game, this game actually good.
    The size below 100mb, as you can try this game without problem.
    There only two characters available the dog and the man.
    The game itself quite challenging but after you beat the boss it will open the gallery. If you already open the gallery you can switch between the man and the dog by simply change the enemy in the main menu.
    I think Im beating this game costs me more than 1 hour but other player might be beat the game not even an hour.
    The scene itself is hot in my opinion.
    If the game is uncen maybe the scene will be better.