Level 6 has a new female enemy. What new enemy would you like to see in level 7? Pick your top 2..

• Male (human)

Votes: 630 17.2%
  • Female

Votes: 550 15.0%
  • Futa

Votes: 1,613 44.0%
  • Monster (similar to zombie or goblin)

Votes: 1,145 31.2%
  • Dog

Votes: 1,488 40.6%

• Total voters

loshad

Jun 25, 2020
Sorry it's not clicking with you, but hopefully the next chapter helps. She's 'converting'...
No apologies needed, no worries at all - my main gripe with "dom Val" is that Val's first few chapters felt like they were setting her up as a sub instead. So the pivot feels a bit off - but that's entirely subjective.

Reactions: valkaree99

Axyal

Nov 24, 2019
after 20 mins of travel between same maps/area i stop, with frustration cause i like this kind of game but i dont enjoy the maze pressure to add more time to play.
It feel like noob rpg maker with massive maze and repetitive battles for gring. Hopefully there's no grind here. I saw like there's a lof of content but i'm lost after you meet gemini and you tell her the girl with skirt left, and she let you pass, then you meet the dude and then i'm fucking lost for 20~30 mins.
I wont read 63 pages of comment to found other people stuck at same place.
Seems there's some hidden portal. Tried on picture where the red portal is to press up, move a little bit right/left nothing appear.
Even with the zoom thing.

valkaree99

Game Developer
Sep 7, 2022
after 20 mins of travel between same maps/area i stop, with frustration cause i like this kind of game but i dont enjoy the maze pressure to add more time to play.
It feel like noob rpg maker with massive maze and repetitive battles for gring. Hopefully there's no grind here. I saw like there's a lof of content but i'm lost after you meet gemini and you tell her the girl with skirt left, and she let you pass, then you meet the dude and then i'm fucking lost for 20~30 mins.
I wont read 63 pages of comment to found other people stuck at same place.
Seems there's some hidden portal. Tried on picture where the red portal is to press up, move a little bit right/left nothing appear.
Even with the zoom thing.
You're almost there...

There's a tree that's dropping leaves, it's in the room after Gemini let's you pass. You need to kick that tree to open a portal.

Axyal

Nov 24, 2019
You're almost there...

There's a tree that's dropping leaves, it's in the room after Gemini let's you pass. You need to kick that tree to open a portal.
ok thank indeed there's a tree dropping leaves but why i should kick it? I dont remember anything inviting you to try something to this specific tree.
I'll try later.
Why kick? You could ask the player to duck front and face the tree to trigger the event?
This is pretty random... Or i missed core thing that lead to this three to kick, or it's very much random and you should fix it :)
But thank for your help. Your game is good! (beside this.)

valkaree99

Game Developer
Sep 7, 2022
ok thank indeed there's a tree dropping leaves but why i should kick it? I dont remember anything inviting you to try something to this specific tree.
I'll try later.
Why kick? You could ask the player to duck front and face the tree to trigger the event?
This is pretty random... Or i missed core thing that lead to this three to kick, or it's very much random and you should fix it :)
But thank for your help. Your game is good! (beside this.)
There are several clues from the conversations / notes...

"...to find me, punish the tree that leaves..."

"the tree that leaves must be punished"

"Sometimes these trees "speak" to us.
And sometimes we need to beat the truth out of them."

I don't plan to change it, but to your credit it's stumped a lot of folks. It's probably the hardest puzzle in the game.

Thanks - glad you like it!

Sinbaddy211

Sep 27, 2023
Loving the new episode! One little snag though, after beating the futas in the noose area, I can only go back and fight them again. I may have missed something, but I can't think of what it would be.

valkaree99

Game Developer
Sep 7, 2022
Loving the new episode! One little snag though, after beating the futas in the noose area, I can only go back and fight them again. I may have missed something, but I can't think of what it would be.
Glad you like it! All Gemini clones need to be hanging before you can continue.

grahegri

drunk off sake
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
ValKaree-0.6
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

SurverX

Jun 3, 2018
Uiii, my mod does not fit any longer for V0.6... :rolleyes:
So, i recomment to just install the cocks for the zombies and the goblins (they seem to be OK).
1722704231192.png

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 24 Votes