Level 6 has a new female enemy. What new enemy would you like to see in level 7? Pick your top 2..

• Male (human)

Votes: 630 17.2%
  • Female

Votes: 550 15.0%
  • Futa

Votes: 1,612 44.0%
  • Monster (similar to zombie or goblin)

Votes: 1,145 31.2%
  • Dog

Votes: 1,488 40.6%

• Total voters

codloko

Apr 24, 2020
if its the big green zombie, just keep running, slide when zombies spawn infront of you, you will make it to the door
In fact, it looks like a normal zombie, but it doesn't die, it has super strength and speed.
I've already used 4 clips, 2 grenades, several kicks and... it still doesn't die.

Reactions: valkaree99

valkaree99

Game Developer
Sep 7, 2022
In fact, it looks like a normal zombie, but it doesn't die, it has super strength and speed.
I've already used 4 clips, 2 grenades, several kicks and... it still doesn't die.
2 rooms before it there's a dead zombie on a spike. You need to blow that spiked zombie.

ihl86

Dec 8, 2019
I enjoy the gameplay and am a little curious about the facility and Shadowpath. But I dislike the fact that you have no choice. There is only you turning into this futa killing machine, or nothing.

Tempering

Jan 28, 2018
Happy release day!! Great way to start off the weekend :) Thanks to all the beta testers who helped with this last round. Links have been updated, enjoy and let me know what you think.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Now that I think about it, you should name the level Gemini, just to remain in theme with the other level names xD

WolfTooth

Sep 22, 2023
View attachment 3919041

Mr Karee. I thank you for this surprisingly appealing sight. Difficult puzzles, sure, but the save points let you... enjoy your mistakes.
I also love these scenes. I wish there was something in the gallery related to them. This one and...the one in a previous level where a spike is hiding underneath an already impaled women on a spike. Wish both of those had gallery scenes of some sort. Although in general, I wish Gemini had some "default" gallery scenes for all her various deaths you could activate any time in game. She is impaled so often and beheaded by trap so often I would absolutely love to have something in the gallery for that. Although, in general, I want more Gemini Content.

There are a *lot* of amazing in world scenes that I wish were in the gallery but can only be seen again by replaying the entire game/level.

On to my main reason for posting here today. I'm on the Boss Level and have gone through the Blue Portal and encountered the women who knows the path out. Everytime I select the option that results in her running away and get the "Maybe if I was faster...I wish I could go back in time..." result. Do I *have* to pick the first option to progress? Or can I come back later somehow and catch her?

Last edited:

WolfTooth

Sep 22, 2023
No apologies needed, no worries at all - my main gripe with "dom Val" is that Val's first few chapters felt like they were setting her up as a sub instead. So the pivot feels a bit off - but that's entirely subjective.
In contrast, I like Vals sudden turn to the dark side. I'm not a big fan of the idea of her being cured somehow and becoming a hero in the end...

4.60 star(s) 24 Votes