Level 6 has a new female enemy. What new enemy would you like to see in level 7? Pick your top 2..

• Male (human)

Votes: 630 17.2%
  • Female

Votes: 550 15.0%
  • Futa

Votes: 1,612 44.0%
  • Monster (similar to zombie or goblin)

Votes: 1,145 31.2%
  • Dog

Votes: 1,488 40.6%

• Total voters

valkaree99

Game Developer
Sep 7, 2022
I also love these scenes. I wish there was something in the gallery related to them. This one and...the one in a previous level where a spike is hiding underneath an already impaled women on a spike. Wish both of those had gallery scenes of some sort. Although in general, I wish Gemini had some "default" gallery scenes for all her various deaths you could activate any time in game. She is impaled so often and beheaded by trap so often I would absolutely love to have something in the gallery for that. Although, in general, I want more Gemini Content.

There are a *lot* of amazing in world scenes that I wish were in the gallery but can only be seen again by replaying the entire game/level.

On to my main reason for posting here today. I'm on the Boss Level and have gone through the Blue Portal and encountered the women who knows the path out. Everytime I select the option that results in her running away and get the "Maybe if I was faster...I wish I could go back in time..." result. Do I *have* to pick the first option to progress? Or can I come back later somehow and catch her?
If you chase her down and kick her before she escapes through the portal, you'll get another H scene. Otherwise nothing's different in the game if you let her escape.

grahegri

drunk off sake
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
ValKaree-0.6.10
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: @LonelyWolf

valkaree99

Game Developer
Sep 7, 2022
Happy release day!! I added 10 new CGIs - 1 for Celeste level, 9 for Boss level. If you've already played the Boss level and just want to see the new CGIs, type 'L6AllCGIs' in the main menu to unlock the CGI gallery.

I've used some enhanced techniques on a few of them so would love to get your feedback.

Enjoy!

WolfTooth

Sep 22, 2023
Somewhat sad to have killed (the real) Gemini. I think it's a sign of good character writing when you end up liking the secondary character more than the main character!

Reactions: valkaree99

Sergio61rus

Aug 16, 2019
Secret Codes (v0.6.10):
Type in title or levels screen.
ASHLEY - Unlock Ashley level.
ESCAPE - Unlock Escape level.
BACKDOOR - Unlock Backdoor level.
CELESTE - Unlock Celeste level.
BOSS - Unlock Boss level.
L6ALLCGIS - Unlock all CGIs.
L6ALLANIMS - Unlock all animation.
VKALLCHARACTERS - Unlock all characters.

IMPAQT

Dec 26, 2018
On to my main reason for posting here today. I'm on the Boss Level and have gone through the Blue Portal and encountered the women who knows the path out. Everytime I select the option that results in her running away and get the "Maybe if I was faster...I wish I could go back in time..." result. Do I *have* to pick the first option to progress? Or can I come back later somehow and catch her?
You can't come back later, you have to load the checkpoint, or play again.
The trick is to pick the... (I can't remember the options) the EVIL option, then catch up to her and kick her

cuteoranges

Feb 21, 2021
sorry if this question has been asked already, but how do the cheat codes worked? I tried typing them out in the main menu and nothing happened. Is there a field or sound cue?

valkaree99

Game Developer
Sep 7, 2022
sorry if this question has been asked already, but how do the cheat codes worked? I tried typing them out in the main menu and nothing happened. Is there a field or sound cue?
Type them in the main menu. There's no field but you'll hear a sound if they're successful. You need to type them in full and you can't use backspace, so if you make an error just start typing from the beginning again.

Lord154

Jan 8, 2018
Hello all

I am in Level 6 : BOSS but i am stuck in this area. I can't find a way to continue. I an almost sure that yesterday someway this device start and enemies appear, whoever i die and start again and now i can't continue

Thank you

1724495312410.png

4.60 star(s) 24 Votes