Level 6 has a new female enemy. What new enemy would you like to see in level 7? Pick your top 2..

• Male (human)

Votes: 630 17.2%
  • Female

Votes: 550 15.0%
  • Futa

Votes: 1,612 44.0%
  • Monster (similar to zombie or goblin)

Votes: 1,145 31.2%
  • Dog

Votes: 1,488 40.6%

• Total voters

Poggersq

May 2, 2022
SurverX created this mod by manually updating the spritesheets, but the spritesheets are recreated by the game engine with every new build, so he basically needs to redo the work with every release. It's possible the next release will be stable enough if he wants to do the work one last time.

As an alternative, I've been thinking about how to incorporate this into the game itself and turn it on/off with a built-in setting. Would need some help from SurverX...
will u incorporate pregnancy like parasite in city did?

valkaree99

Game Developer
Sep 7, 2022
will u incorporate pregnancy like parasite in city did?
The next release will have inflation in one of the anims, but no plans for preg at this point.

Interesting idea tho. How would you see it play out? At this point I can't create bugs, snakes, etc, so she'd have to be impregnated by zombies, goblins, Gemini, etc. So what would be the result?

Reactions: Tempering

StonedFish

Jun 3, 2017
Where are you having problems? There've been tons of discussion re: difficulty over the years, probably too late to change that, but 'god mode' has come up a few times. Some people find the difficulty just right, some too hard, it's tough to find a good balance...
The sheer amount of enemies, traps and etc are bit too much. If there was a 'god mode' or something equivalent then people wouldn't ask for it all the time. If someone likes it without any cheats then they can just not use it.

Reactions: valkaree99

valkaree99

Game Developer
Sep 7, 2022
The sheer amount of enemies, traps and etc are bit too much. If there was a 'god mode' or something equivalent then people wouldn't ask for it all the time. If someone likes it without any cheats then they can just not use it.
It's on the backlog, not a simple addition but I'd like to add it someday. In the meantime, one trick some people use is pressing 'h' to fall prone, and then get up and leverage the iframes.

BTW what other H sidescrollers do you play/like?

Enlight432

Jan 4, 2024
Thanks - love it! When you say " the renderings can be better ", do you mean the CGIs? If so I agree, there's a lot of room for improvement there...
Resolution/Details of CGIs and Animations
But I understand that if these two go up, it will take much longer to make animations as good as the current animations

Lateralus1337

Oct 3, 2019
So I finally got through the game but I'm still missing around half of the gallery. Any way to get that without replaying everyhing and intentionally finding them?
Even with the unlock commands, some animations are still locked.

Last edited:

valkaree99

Game Developer
Sep 7, 2022
So I finally got through the game but I'm still missing around half of the gallery. Any way to get that without replaying everyhing and intentionally finding them?
Even with the unlock commands, some animations are still locked.
Use unlock codes:

L6ALLANIMS
L6ALLCGIS
VKALLCHARACTERS

• Red Heart
Reactions: bad_mofo

valkaree99

Game Developer
Sep 7, 2022
Resolution/Details of CGIs and Animations
But I understand that if these two go up, it will take much longer to make animations as good as the current animations
It doesn't look like I can make the animations any higher resolution (more realistic), there's a limitation to the rendering software that prevents that. However, there are ways to make the CGIs noticeably more realistic, but I need some time and likely a better machine to make that happen. I'm not gonna tackle that until my next game but I'm looking forward to building that skillset.

Reactions: Enlight432

yellowraain

Apr 23, 2023
when i start appear on the screen '' the application was unable to start correctly 0xc00007b '' any help? already dowload c++

Enlight432

Jan 4, 2024
It doesn't look like I can make the animations any higher resolution (more realistic), there's a limitation to the rendering software that prevents that. However, there are ways to make the CGIs noticeably more realistic, but I need some time and likely a better machine to make that happen. I'm not gonna tackle that until my next game but I'm looking forward to building that skillset.
The animations of this game are so good that the resolution of the animations doesn't bother the player even a bit :coffee:
But there is always room for improvement and one of the best options in the future of game is increasing the resolution

Last edited:

leksus

Jan 8, 2019
The animations of this game are so good that the low resolution of the animations doesn't bother the player even a bit :coffee:
But there is always room for improvement and one of the best options in the future of game is increasing the resolution
u talking about blurred chars when u zoom in?

Enlight432

Jan 4, 2024
u talking about blurred chars when u zoom in?
Now that I look more closely, the pixels are clear, meaning the resolution is very good too
What I wanted to say is actually art, which is also attractive in its own way, but art may have room for improvement :unsure:

valkaree99

Game Developer
Sep 7, 2022
when i start appear on the screen '' the application was unable to start correctly 0xc00007b '' any help? already dowload c++
What OS are you using? The game requires MS WebView2, which is usually part of MS Edge in Windows 10+.

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
The next release will have inflation in one of the anims, but no plans for preg at this point.

Interesting idea tho. How would you see it play out? At this point I can't create bugs, snakes, etc, so she'd have to be impregnated by zombies, goblins, Gemini, etc. So what would be the result?
Make her birth an egg, it could work for all enemies if she gets continually fugged. If sex combat mechanics are a thing i havent olayed in a long time.

valkaree99

Game Developer
Sep 7, 2022
Now that I look more closely, the pixels are clear, meaning the resolution is very good too
What I wanted to say is actually art, which is also attractive in its own way, but art may have room for improvement :unsure:
This is what I use for animations and CGIs. As you can see, it can crank out much better renders than my CGIs, but it's a complete hodgepodge of hacked components that breaks if even the smallest piece is out of place. Just gotta find the time to get it working right...

• Love
Reactions: Enlight432
4.60 star(s) 24 Votes