Level 6 has a new female enemy. What new enemy would you like to see in level 7? Pick your top 2..

• Male (human)

Votes: 630 17.2%
  • Female

Votes: 550 15.0%
  • Futa

Votes: 1,612 44.0%
  • Monster (similar to zombie or goblin)

Votes: 1,145 31.2%
  • Dog

Votes: 1,488 40.6%

• Total voters

StonedFish

Jun 3, 2017
It's on the backlog, not a simple addition but I'd like to add it someday. In the meantime, one trick some people use is pressing 'h' to fall prone, and then get up and leverage the iframes.

BTW what other H sidescrollers do you play/like?
I play/like Mystic knight Maya, Guilty Hell, Book of Korvald, Hailey's treasure adventure, Syahata's bad day, Crisis point extinction, Sinisistar and Night of revenge.

valkaree99

Game Developer
Sep 7, 2022
Dev update...

I was excited to see how much interest/activity there was with last week's update. Even though it was a only minor one (the sole addition was the character gallery for the Boss level), the feedback was good and there have been a good amount of downloads. That always gives me motivation to continue building this game!

FYI you can vote on the new enemy for the next (and final) level. Stay tuned for announcement on which one made the cut -- and if you haven't voted yet, go to the main page and make your preference known.

As for what's new, I just got done adding a new mechanic to the game: kneeling kicking. Up until now, Val's been able to shoot and throw grenades while kneeling, but there was no kneeling melee option. It's always tricky adding core mechanics this late in a game, but it seems to be working pretty well so far...

kneelingKicking01.gif

But why, you may ask, did I add this?

Why indeed...

;)

Thanks all and stay tuned for more updates!

Poggersq

May 2, 2022
The next release will have inflation in one of the anims, but no plans for preg at this point.

Interesting idea tho. How would you see it play out? At this point I can't create bugs, snakes, etc, so she'd have to be impregnated by zombies, goblins, Gemini, etc. So what would be the result?
corrupted/mutated sperm able to make genes from the zombies/and a fast acting stimulant that after giving birth, and after 10-20 seconds, her views/thoughts are mutated for favor of something lustful.

Reactions: valkaree99

Poggersq

May 2, 2022
it can work, it just needs creativity, and a good sense, since there are already portals and whatnot in this game, we could say that the sperm val recieves is mutated, and can go pierce the egg/transform the egg.

Sinbaddy211

Sep 27, 2023
I know its just spitballing at this point, but perhaps some features could be made optional. Speaking for myself, I really don't wanna deal with pregnant stuff.

valkaree99

Game Developer
Sep 7, 2022
I know its just spitballing at this point, but perhaps some features could be made optional. Speaking for myself, I really don't wanna deal with pregnant stuff.
Yeah preg is pretty divisive, and I'm not a huge fan myself. If I do anything it will be short. E.g., val would inflate / give birth in a single quick anim and then go back to normal.

limenghan

Feb 1, 2018
It's on the backlog, not a simple addition but I'd like to add it someday. In the meantime, one trick some people use is pressing 'h' to fall prone, and then get up and leverage the iframes.

BTW what other H sidescrollers do you play/like?
Hope to add as soon as possible, thank you

Poggersq

May 2, 2022
Yeah preg is pretty divisive, and I'm not a huge fan myself. If I do anything it will be short. E.g., val would inflate / give birth in a single quick anim and then go back to normal.
that's fine, it could be optional, but you could still implement it. godspeed, good sir.

Tempering

Jan 28, 2018
The next release will have inflation in one of the anims, but no plans for preg at this point.

Interesting idea tho. How would you see it play out? At this point I can't create bugs, snakes, etc, so she'd have to be impregnated by zombies, goblins, Gemini, etc. So what would be the result?
Except zombies, litterally every other enemies in the game could do! You could make the same texture for the baby, but with different colors. And it could be just an easter egg with a % of happening after every animations.

Last edited:

Poggersq

May 2, 2022
Except zombies, litterally every other enemies in the game could do! You could make the same texture for the baby, but with different colors. And it could be just an easter egg with a % of happening after every animations.
yeah just gotta finish the animations so that the enemies finish inside her and we are golden.

4.60 star(s) 24 Votes